Chapter-3

"But teddy don't you think its going be more hard to make friends there . I have to start everything from new and ... Besides, how this gonna help ?" I ask . I really wanna understand why I need to go to another place and start everything again . My semesters is just about to start and now he wants me to go with him !

" Princess . I know you find it difficult to blend in with new placeses and new people and babysis I understand you totally. But if you really wanna know the truth then-" He started , he knows he needs to give me a proper reason for this.

" -Aria , the cops.....they still couldn't catch those who were behind your parents death as you already know this ." he said and I nodded at that. I come to know this when the cops came the otherday . They told us they were still trying to find who was behind that crash.

" Dad and me . We both don't want anything bad happening to you as the cops assume it can be related to some rivalry . And your life can be in danger too as they somehow find out you hold most of our asset.
I know its a little difficult for you but our most important priority is you Aria . I don't want you to get involved in between all this . You have your whole future ahead. "

" And you really think moving out from here will solve it ? How teddy ?"

" It will . I have my connections and nobody's gonna know about this. And this is final Aria . I want you to get ready , we will be there in 3 days . " He said and I can see there is no room for any arguments here. Wow .

" Fine . " I said taking a deep breath . " I'll go ... If thats what you and uncle want then ok . " I said and he smiled , happy with my decision. But seriously I still don't wanna go. Mostly because this is where I have my closest connections with mom dad. Our home .

Finding alone the truth that someone has murdered my parents was the biggest shock in my life and now this . Just how fast my life turned up side down still baffles me and now this threat .

Our sweet little family . I never thought my parents who was the most sweetest and kindest person you will ever find can have enemies and they will go to this extant to even killing them.

I have always known that our family holds a strong reputation in the business industry and maybe that was the reason ? But I have always seen them helping people in every possible ways. My parents would always helps who were in need and has been kinds towards them. Then how things turned out into this ?

I know me being stubborn wouldn't help in anything , so if they though me going away from this will make everything easy , than I will do that . I know knowing the truth that maybe I am too in danger made Xavier took that decision in the first place. They just wants to protect me.

And now when I think about this , I can not deny that I am actually getting scared a little now.

I got up from the bed as I go towards my dressing table and took the photo frame on it .

It was us . Mom dad and me , we took this photo on my 18'th birthday. We were at my favourite restaurant where dad took us that day. We were so happy together.

" Mom , I wish you guys were here with me"

Author's pov;

She hold the frame tight in her hand as she slowly process everything that just turned her simple sweet life into this.

Apparently in threedays she would have to go with her teddy to Moscow. She will have to start everything new when here she would have had her friends with her. And knowing her anxiety when meeting new people wasn't helping a bit , on top of that knowing someone is maybe after her really making her frightened to just even think about that. She know that his uncle and brother wont let anything bad happen to her but still nobody would be calm after knowing something like this. And Aria was no exception.