Chapter -9

*not edited.

" Brother.. I wouldn't mind though." my one and only buddy said ....Typical Iven . Night and girls and he's always down for it .

" Yeah I can see that . By the way did you check the shipment yet. " I asked as I checked on my phone for some new updates regarding our new operation.

" Yeah . Jacob is handling that . I think this time nobody will try to mess with us knowing what happened last time." he said.

Yeah , that's why I made myself powerful enough to show anyone who tries to mess with me their right place.

" As it should be. Tell the boys , this time I need the guy alive and in front of me ." I said referring to our mission. TE Was trusted upon another mission and I will make sure everything goes as we planned.

" Yes boss ." He said giving me the hard drive as he went back .

I went through it and got nothing suspicious about it . Guess we are on the right track .

I was so damn tired ... I close my computer and look at my watch and see it's freaking midnight . No wonder I'm so famished .

I'm currently at TE head quarters as we needed to handle some important and urgent matters . Me and my team were able to successfully complete the task and now it's time for us to head back.

As per routine I opened my phone to check about her whereabouts as I went down the stairs. I was so busy with TE that I didn't get the time to check. I don't know why I'm doing this in the first place. Like she's just another of my clients that my men are appointed to guard . 'maybe you know why ' but my mind said .
Well yeah , I think I know....I sighed out.

As soon as I opened my phone.. I couldn't stop the anger that filled my veins . I didn't waste any time and got my kees as I speed up . Fu"king hell if some moth*rfu**er try to touch her !

Author's pov-

As he sped up the only thing was going on his mind was her. He didn't know why this sudden fear was engulfing him . Was it because of her ..?

He connects Cody's location as hers was not working and it leads his towards the familiar roads.

As soon as he reached there he saw the two other cars that surround Aria's car . Other bodyguards weren't there yet and he frowned at that fact . Weren't they should be here by then ..?

He parked his bike as he removed his helmet , takes out his gun and without stopping joined Cody .

" Sir...?" Cody was puzzled seeing his boss himself was here but as he looked at Dmitriy's face he stopped himself from asking anything. seeing the stonic expression he knows not to ask noncen questions.

They fight , probably killing one or two in the process . All the men were in masks so they couldn't see the faces properly. The situation was intense between the both of them as more of them were coming.

Dmitriy got hold of one as he punched him and removed the mask . He fired one shot on the leg so he couldn't run away.

Dmitry saw red as he noticed someone got near Aria's door and was trying to open it . He does not flinch once and shoots him straight at the head.

" Sir , I think it's better for us to take her from here. Me and boys will handle the rest ." Cody suggested and Dmitriy couldn't agree more .

By now the others also joined them and they somehow get hold on the situation.

" I want him alive." Dmitry ordered as he pointed out at the man he shot on the leg and Cody understood .

" Yes sir ."