Chapter-13

★Not edited

" Dear , your books are here . " Aria heard Maria informing her . She was upstairs organizing her clothes when she heard her .

" Okay. " she replied back . Already finished with this task on hand .

Well there wasn't much as she only needed the necessary ones . It's not like she'll be here all the time . But her books are a must though . She made the boys bring her books. All safe and protected. Well a box full of books was heavy she know but she's no lady in distress , she can manage it .

" Well.... Good that I didn't bring all of it. " she huffed out as she only now realize the weight of this box . She then decided to just leave it and took five at a time.

She was doing it all while talking to herself as she does that a lot... She was in her own world when suddenly her eyes fell on the fine looking specimen coming down the stairs in all his glory....

She don't know why her heart did that unusual skip and she stumbled....... Again . At this point she just accepted her fate and saw how all the books were now lying on the group. Her poor books ......

" God ." She mumbled out in announce. But then her hand stopped when she saw a pair of tan and veiny ones reaching out and carefully picking up the books one by one . Dusting them on the process as he then holds them out for her.

" T- thanks." and she don't know why the heck she is stattring . She came out of her silly haze and took the books . This time hugging them on her chest. So it won't fall again.

God , he makes her so shy that her cheeks warmed up looking at his face . His handsome face , carved by the finest craftsmen of Gods.

She didn't wait for his reply as she then dashed out of there. Literally took a run .

" Be Careful...." He tried to say but sighed out looking at her disappearing self ..... She was gone .

He smiled at her behaviour. If someone would have told him that he will be so head over heels for a girl , a little fireball , he would have laughed and probably kicked them too . The encounters he has with women are totally different then her. They either wanted lust or were after his money....
his status that will give them the power.

Whereas she is totally opposite of it. Obviously she is different or why would she catch his attention in the first place.... Well that's a story for another time.

Now here he is . Smiling to himself over her little act . God even her collection of PJ's makes him adore at her . It's not like he was watching her at night. No . He didn't do that . He respects her . But as his routine is to check on her he will do it to see that she would be either enjoying herself dancing or watching her favourite movies in her living room.
Or better , dancing in the tunes of her favourite song while making her favourite chocolate pastries.

★★★★★★

Aria didn't look back. Her heart jumping inside her chest as she leans on the now closed door.

Her mid keeps telling her to stay far away but her heart has its own other plans. ' Oh Aria . Stop it already .' she knows it's just one of her little crushes and will go away soon . Anyways nobody can beat her fictional boyfriend.
She would rather choose those ink on papers than to give in to her desires only to be broken after that . Nope ! Not happening. Thinking about her life is also turning to one of the books she likes to read . With all these things going on around her she won't be surprise if someone else is writing her story in their perspective .

Taking in a long breath she calms herself and then focus on the task . Making sure that his nowhere to be seen she then brought all the books upstairs to her room .