Chapter -7

" Who do we have here..?" the man said with an ugly smile.

In the underworld only a few people know exactly how Dmitriy looks and his whereabouts. So it wasn't a shock for the said person to not know that the leader of TE is following him.

" Not a good news to you for sure." Dmitriy said as he got alerted , two more guys came . No one was showing their faces . He too was in his coverup. His half of the face was hidden. He can't take chances.

" Well .. aren't you too smart ?" he was probably trying to distract him but Dmitriy know it better. He was alert as more guys showed up , completely surrounding him.

He felt the sudden attack and stopped one of the guys holding his blade as he(Dmitriy) kicked the other and avoided it . he got another punch this time , it was hard as his eyes got a cut...

His face darkened. He seemed to swell up in anger and frustration . Then he exploded at the man . The guy then launched himself forward with his right arm scything around in a giant roundhouse strike. Dmitriy sidestepped his body and ducked under his arm and bounced up again and spun around.
The guy stopped short on stiff legs and whipped back toward him . They had changed places. Now Dmitry was taking his gun . They panicked and came at him again. Same move. Trying to hold him . Dmitry sidestepped and ducked .

It was enough of playing games. He shoots the four man on the legs as he saw the scar faced guy trying to run .

He catch up but missed as at the next turn he saw him escaping as a black car arrived. He shoots at it but unfortunately it missed . " Fu*k." he cursed out . This was a good opportunity but he missed it .

He diled his men as he explained the situation and ordered them to clean the mess . For now he wants it to be hidden from his superior .

★★★★★★

Aria's pov;-

Dr papper , chips .. hmm want else would I need... I think that's it. I made a cake so I think it's fine.

I needed some fresh air so I decided to go outside and come into this convenient store near my condo. I'm happy Cody didn't stop me he didn't come inside though . Well that's good for me.

I took 3 cans of dr papper , a big bag of chips and some peanut butter . I was about to go to the counter to pay but something caught my eyes.

I looked properly and it was him !

I saw him cursing as he tried to open a packet of alcohol wips.

Is he injured ? ...

He wasn't looking like the other day. He was in some casual clothes and was wearing a black jacket on top . I looked properly towards his face and saw a cut on the upper corner at his face just right above the left eye. It must be painful .

I didn't realize I was walking towards him until he stopped what he was doing and looked at me .

He was shocked but then composes himself. He frowned at me .

I don't know why I'm doing this . It's probably idiotic. " Do , do you need help?" I asked .

He looked at me questioningly still frowning.

" Amm , with that ?" ... Aria what are you doing ? My subconscious mind said.

He didn't say anything but just stood there looking down at me . There was some emotions which I couldn't pinpoint.

I realized he wasn't going to say anything so I took the alcohol wips he was holding. His Knuckles were looking bad as if he was in some fight. Aria you should stay away girl . Why you're doing this !! My mind said again . But was I going to listen....?