Chapter -10

*not edited

As Aria opend her eyes the first thing she saw was the white wall infront of her . She try to understand what was happening , trying to figure out her surroundings . She noticed the unfamiliar room and then her hand that had a bange on it. She was puzzled . Her mind was blank at the moment.

Suddenly she heard a gentle knock and then an unfamiliar face walked in .

" Good morning dear . How you feeling now?" the person looked kind as she asked the question with a motherly smile on her face.

She still hasn't replied when Maria came near her as she was holding a try on her hand .

" What happened dear ? Is there something wrong? Do you perhaps need something?"

" Wh- wher am I ? " She asked instead.

" Your in .." Maria doesn't know how to reply to that as Dmitriy warned her not to say anything.

She was stumbling upon her words when Cody walked in saving her .

" Ma'am. Your in our safe house right now ." He answered.....

" Wh-waht happened.. is .. Where is Teddy ?" She asked as her eyes watered.

She needs her brother. Where is he ? Why he isn't here yet ? All the things from the previous night making her uncomfortable in this unfamiliar place .

Atleast Seeing Cody she somehow got the idea that they wasn't able to take her . She .... Is going to be okay right ? Her mind was filled with many questions and mostly she needs her brother.

" Sir will be here in two days . " Cody said but his reply made her more sad . Seeing the look on her face he hurriedly said -

" But don't worry ma'am, sir is on the line . He wants to talk to you ."

She whipped her eyes and held out her palm as Cody gave her the phone.

" Aria , babysis ? How are you feeling?" Xavier asked . He understands what is going on inside her head .

" Teddy . I - I .." her voice broke. She wanted to be strong but this current fears and anxiety wasn't helping her at that moment.

" Hey , hey .. it's okay Aria . You're my strong baby right ? Just take a deep breath. .. there there .. it's all good . " Xaver was feeling terrible hearing her cry . If only he wasn't Stuck here .

" Aria . Listen okay? . I'll be there in two days. I'm coming there soon. You are in a safe place right now. Nothing will happen. Till I get back stay there and listen to Cody okay? . Take care of you and take the medicines on time . " He try to make her understand .

She nodded at him forgetting that he can't see him but then realising she hummed at him .

" Please hurry . I'm not liking it here . " She said .

" I know dear . I'll hurry back . Just take care and don't think too much..."

And with some more talks and him trying to make her smile he finally ended the call .

Aria gave Cody his phone back saying thanks. He nodded at her leaving the room after that .

" I suppose you are hungry ? " Maria said as she helps her up .

She took a moment and then said yes. With some help she walked inside the bathroom and did her business.

She looked at herself in the mirror and saw she was wearing a big tee with shorts . She frowned at that. Shrugging off her shoulders she then brushed her teeth with the new brush that Maria gave her and then washed her face .