Chapter-2

"Sir we have got some new information from Isac and it says our mens are going towards the right direction . " a man at his early twenties and holding an ipad informed his boss checking the details on it.

" Very well ." a deep voice replied back . He was currently checking the progress report related to their new task .

" Sir , chief wants update . What should we say ? "

" Tell him we are trying . Our mens are fighting with their life at stake . We will finish it before deadline .
It's not only bringing back the chip . We can not leave behind those girls . He should know this . " he replied with a hard look on his face as he close the file and dialed someone . He live upon his morals and he will not tolerate any violence or disrespect towards women . He knows his only instructions was to bring back the chip having the most important and hidden documents which holds the power to destroy everything but now that he come to know that those nasty ba*** were not only staling but doing human trafficking with innocent little girls and women he won't just sit back and do nothing. So he did what he had to do .

The man was in his expensive looking black suit with matching dress shoes. He was siting on his CEO chair in his cabin located at the top floor in the most expensive looking buildings in the town . Although now that his jacket is off and few of his top buttons are undone along with his sleeves folded up till his elbows he still managed to look as handsome as ever . The man is on his late twenties with his strong build and toned face . His slightly dark complexion adding up to his good looks which women die for . His I don't do relationships and love is just a pure nonsense was the thing he was famous too apart from his status in the business industry and thats probably the reason why he is still the countries most handsome bachelor.

Well thats what people say ......
But who knows the actual truth right ?

The man is none other then but Dmitriy Volkov himself .
One of the most powerful and richest businessman in Russia . Not only that but he is currently running one of the most strongest gangs . Well more like a topnotch bodyguard company you can say . But that tag do help him in many ways so he let it be . He likes to keep it mysterious sometimes.

His mens are highly trained in any kind of combat , after all they are all ex military mens like him.

He and his men handle tasks that can not be handled by law and justice upon government's order and when the city needs some extra ammunition or when they have to succeed the toughest and most dangerous tasks . But obviously for others he is only a businessman who just step foot in this field five years ago after overtaking the Volkovs which was at that time was running by his enemies .

No one knows how he took over his company just after coming back from his Military Service and was able to gain back his rightful position. With his hard work he became successful in business and now he is the owner of one of the the biggest and richest companies in Russia and around the world .

He has once lost everything and was forced to live a life as an orphan but now that weak little boy is nowhere to be seen . He has changed and has turned himself into this present man who now has everything he ever wanted .

Apart from this , working for his country is what he find pride and joy so this got him to build his this force/team and obviously we can not say that it was only him who was behind this ;-) .
They call themselves The Eagles .(TE) and truly they are .

Now back to the present . Just after he finished the call his man give him the latest update .
It was a successful mission .

"Good job ." He said with a relief on his face .

.
.
Dmitriy's pov;

I felt relived to know that the task was completed without any casualties . I know my mens are capable of handling everything but I want all of my team members to be safe .
And now that this has been done I can finally relax .
Well not really . Being the CEO and behind this being the leader of TE requires allot of working .
But thanks to my best fried and my most trusted person I don't have to handle everything alone . These two people are really blessings in my life .