Chapter-1

Aria's pov;

" I really don't think it's a good idea to call him now . I mean it's not like I'm going tody or something ."

" yeah but the sooner the better ." my mom said .

" Mom ....why !"

" Oh come on sweetheart . Listen to your mother. "

" Dad . Please don't . People will not approach me or even make friends with me ." I whined at my Dad . We were on our way back from a family dinner at one of my dad's clints .
We were chatting and laughing discussing about starting my new semester after the brake until -

" Kevin !" Mom suddenly screamed and we felt a sudden hit at the side of our car .

I saw mom's panicking state as she hold onto her seatbelt tightly. I was at the back and was doing the same . I tried to see through our tinted window and saw another car was trying to push our car at the edge . It was a hilly road so it didn't took us long to understand what was coming ahead .
Dad was trying so hard to control the car but then suddenly our car lost balance and I heard a gunshot along with tires scratching on the road and our car slipped . I feels a sudden force and we were falling down the edge after .

I was now crying and saw both my parents were holding their hands and looked towards me .

" We love you sweet ." and that was the last thing I heard before darkness engulfs me ...........

I feel a scaring pain down my back and buttocks through the back of my right leg . I got a heavy feeling on my head making it difficult to open my eyes or even to move my neck.
I hear sirens going off and people talking .
And when I finally opened my eyes I saw something I hope no one would ever have to see ,...... and again everything went dark in front of me  .................

" Please she can't talk right now . She just got back from her coma . "

" Listen Mr. Ricci we need to take her statement , it's very important ."

" I totally understand but please-.........."

My eyes opened listening to the noises coming from the outside . The first thing I saw opening my eyes was the blue wall infront of me . My right hand connected to the IV and I was in a hospital gown . Apparently my right leg was having a plaster on as I had a bad ligament torn at my knee area . my head still feels heavy . I can feel the little stinging pain in the area where I had the cut.

Well now it's the second time waking up at this view and this state . It would have been better if I was also dead with them .

" Aria , Darling , how are you feeling now ?" I saw my Uncle coming inside with her wife beside him .

" Sweetheart , do you maybe having some pains . Do you want us to call the doctor ? " My aunty said coming beside me holding my good hand.

" I'm
Good ." I said simply . I really don't feel like talking to anybody right now. 

" Oh my sweet . Everything will be alright . " She gave me a hug and maybe , just maybe that was all I needed at this point .

I found myself crying at her shoulder . The pain in my heart is more stronger than the pain going through my body .
How everything will be alright now ?
I , I really don't know why it happened to me . Why !
How am I going to survive without them . Why God decided to left me behind ! I , mom dad how will I be able to do it alone ? All by myself ? Please just please come back to me . I really need you both .