Chapter -8

" Aria.... It's been three months you are telling me . " Natalia complained with an angry look . Which I find comical at this moment .

" Yeah .. remember my bodyguard.." I reminded her which she sometimes forgets .

" Even better. We will take him with us as well. Come on bestie. Enjoy a little. "

" I don't know Nat ."

" Girl , you have too ." She smiled Wiggling her eyebrows. This girl I tell you ..

" Again. I don't care Nat ." I simply said. God I really don't know if it's a good idea for me to go or not.

" Oh come on . He's the heart throb of our campus and is totally obsessed with you ! "

" But -" yeah and he's sweet as well I wanted to add but decided not to.

" No buts . We are going and that's final ." she said as she took out the dress and pushed me inside the bathroom.
I had no option I see .

Changing into the dress I did my makeup and hair . It's final. I am going. I think now it's high time for me to go and have some fun . I usually don't like parties and crowds, specifically the ones going nuts but guess I need to go out .

So here we are. Standing infront of this mantion . More specific Jacobs mantion.

" Are you going to come or not ?" she asked , already out of the care . Apparently she was more excited than me. I really love her personality, how she's able to carry herself so well and so confident. God we somehow make a perfect combination.

" Yeah ." I said not so sure. I took a deep breath. Why am I so nurvous around people?! I really hate this about myself.

We walked inside and I was instantly regretting my decisions .

" Nat I'm telling you , if you leave me here I'm going to kill you ." I said and gave her my best scary look . This place has so many people. She gave me a smile and held my hand leading us through the crowd.

Cody vanished between the crowd as well. Well that's how he works as I strictly told him I don't want any drama regarding me having bodyguards around.

The last thing I would be wanting is to scare people off . Well obviously I'm talking about the good ones here .

We walked towards the couches and shortly after Jacob came .

" Hey . Isn't this the Queens themselves ?" He winked as he said this.

He was looking very handsome. His black hair is perfectly done , with a fitted black shirt and black denims. He's as always looking the Jacob the whole campus is familer with .

" Happy birthday Jacob ." today is his birthday and the whole school was invited.

" Oh thank you darling. I'm truly blessed with your presence." he said giving me a baw down playfully .

I found out his dad is one of the most important figures in the city . I didn't know all that when Nat first introduced him . According to her He totally likes me . Well I don't think so . We are just good friend . He's my senior and really sweet guy , well a total flirt I might add .

After a while his other friends also decided to join us .

" Aria have this." his friend Nathen , offered a drink . Everyone was drinking except me as I don't like drinking and stuff. My alcohol tolerance is not that good.

" It's very mild . You can have it ." Jecob said looking at me , understanding my conderns .

" Thank you ." I think it's okay... I didn't talk that much but was just engaging myself here and there. Everyone was enjoying, dancing and playing some couple games .