Chapter -11

*not edited

Aria's pov;-

This place is really something. As I kept my journey towards those beautiful roses I saw something else as well . One of the house staff was walking with a cute looking dog . I couldn't help myself but went near them . Then I carefully pet him on the head . He's such a good boy . I guess he likes it . He jumped on me all excited. I smiled with joy as he started to kiss my face.

The next few hours spent together with this cute doggo. Apparently his name is king . And he lives here . Who was the owner of this place by the way ?

I just realized I don't know this . Cody said this is a safe place so it's a place for all of them ?

Well it's not my place to think as Teddy also said I'm all good here . So I shake that though out of my head and concentrate playing with king . It was all going well until I went near the fountains and -

" ouch-...."

As clumsy person as I am I trip on air and now here we are . Cody helping me.

" I guess I sprint it ." I sighed out in frustration . Really Aria ? How could you just fall ?

" Okay , I'm helping you up and then we can fix it okay?" He offers his hand towards me and I slowly tried to stand up not giving too much pressure on that foot. Gosh it's paining. I really hate this .

As I was walking I got a weird feeling as if someone was watching me . I looked everywhere but I couldn't see anyone. Strangely I'm having this feeling since I came into the garden....

" Ma'am? " Cody's voice brought me back to reality.

" Yeah let's go ." I said. I guess it's just the effect of yesterday.

As we want inside king still beside me I saw another person was already there . His back was facing me so I couldn't see his face . King playfully goes towards that man and he starts to pet him.

" Cody , go check the cameras and make sure everything is secure. Talk to Brian ." The man said with an authoritative voice.

Wait ,.. his voice is sounding familiar.

And when he turned around towards us I finally saw the face . Am I dreaming or something ? The hell ...!? How- how ....?

" But sir .." Cody tried to say something , still holding me but the man cut him off with a look that said no arguments.

Cody then nodded his head helping me to the nearest couch and then left as he was told .

Why is he listening to him ? Who is he.. ? There was a lot of questions going on my head but I couldn't utter a word. Just looking at the man in front of me.

I am so confused right now . It's been like what..... five mouths science I last saw him. When he was hurt and .... I thought I would never come across this face again.

Strangely with only a few encounters with him but he was able to stir some wired emotions inside me. I swear I'm not a person to just approach strangers but him .... There is something about him that is so mysterious that he kept an impression on me , as if I have to meet him again.

Dmitriy's pov;-

I wonder what's going on inside the little head of hers that she keeps staring at me with her curious eyes . As if she was searching for something. I took the first aid box from the counter and then went near her . She still hasn't said anything yet . I wonder if she still remembers me or not ....

" May I ?" I asked and gently held her foot to see that there was a cut ... guess a little sprint too by her sudden whimper when I touched it. But thankfully it wasn't something serious.