Chapter -12

*Not edited.

★★★★

As I saw Cody I realised there must be something bad that happened judging by his face .

" what happened?"

" Sir we got the information that someone broke into Ma-am's apartment . It seems like whoever it was they were there for her and not finding her they destroyed her apartment." he informed. Using Russian so Aria can't understand what we are talking about.

" have you informed anyone about this matter?"

" not yet sir . I'm waiting for your orders."

" Did you get anything else ?"

" Yeah. Not only did they break into the apartment but it seems like they wanted to give her some messages as well "

He then gave me his phone and when I saw what it was my blood ran cold .

What the hell is this !? In her living room wall there was written ' I'm coming to get you ' in bold letters.

" As we checked properly we discovered it was written using blood . " he said .

" Informed her brother and uncle about this matter. For now tell them she's staying here ."

" Okay sir and what about her security ? "

" I'll take care of it . I will be here till this gets sorted out . You , with the others increase her security . Put some men in her apartment as well. " I ordered .

" Make sure she didn't see it either." I don't want to make her more scared than she already is .

Great now , another fuc*er is after my little baby .

I looked towards her and she was already looking at this way. Probably curious about what we are talking about. I gave her an assuring smile but deep inside I'm scared. For the very first time I'm scared . I have to do something about it soon. No one can touch her . No one .

Giving him some more instructions about everything properly I decided to go inside. I know she will be surprised and will have many questions when I'll tell her about this change of plans.

★★★★★

" Aria . All you need to know is that we still didn't get anything related to who was behind your attack . You being there is not safe anymore. You're brother trusted you upon us for your safety and I'll do anything to make sure your all good . Please just trust us and everything will be alright. " and because she has become my obsession. But she doesn't need to know about that right now. I need her to be here , nere with me where I can watch her , make sure she is safe.

I don't feel bad lying to her because I know that's the best decision right now . She closed her eyes taking a breath and then simply nodded her head. " okay." She said with a sad voice. Then went upstairs with her phone.

I sighed. She was probably all done with all these fucking things happening around her . I feel bad for her . She's just a sweet innocent girl , always seeing the good in the world but apparently the world isn't like that at all.

" Sir ? "

" Cody I think we are clear with the instructions. You can go now." I dismissed him.

Well now that things has come to this. I had to make calls and adjust everything.

★★★★

" I got it buddy but you sure everything will be fine. I mean I'm always ready for your decisions and me and your uncle will as always making sure everything goes as it planned but you sure about it ?" Iven asked . Well I got his points.