𝐢𝐢. goddess of flowers, right?

ੈ。゚ ・ׂׂ ✩ RED ⌇˚ɞ act i . . .
     change in perspective

· 。゚ *.  𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 TWO ,
───── ❛ goddess of flowers, right?

  𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑  TWO , ───── ❛ goddess of flowers, right?   ❜

CAMP HALF-BLOOD WAS a . . . unique place. On one end of it, campers trained their skills with utmost strength as the evening sun shone down on them, gracing their skin with its warm kisses as the sound of their swords slicing through wind and colliding echoed through the woodlands, reverberating against the trees.

On the other end of it, the next hero of Olympus lay in the Big House, unconscious and drooling as Annabeth Chase awaited his awakening. The boy's dark hair sprawled across his face as he slept, drool staining his cheek as he was out cold.

Grover and Annabeth were both at his bedside when Laurie walked in, the daughter of Athena tapping her foot against the hardwood floor impatiently, for she'd already been waiting for him to wake up since the day before.

"He's seriously not awake yet?" Laurie asked as she strolled in, pulling her hair back into a ponytail in preparation for the rest of the day's training sessions.

"Nope." Annabeth grumbled, crossing her arms as she pulled her eyes from the unconscious boy to Laurie. "He woke up for about thirty seconds before conking out again."

"Cut him some slack, the guy fought a Minotaur." Grover said, his words directed to the blonde beside him. He then looked to his brunette friend and added, "Besides, I'm pretty sure you slept more than this in those classes we had to take."

"Hey, it's not like I had to do good in them. Everything was boring except for Chiron's class, and he's not even a real teacher." She defended herself.

Her eyes fell on Percy's sleeping form, a frown creeping up onto her features as he lay motionless. She was concerned about how long he'd been out. Then again, he had just been thrown into this whole new world, maybe a little extra long nap was a good idea.

"I am a little worried about him, though. What happened after I left?" She asked Grover, even though he'd explained it to her once already. Maybe she shouldn't have left them after all.

"I already told you, we got to the bus but when we got off he disappeared. The next time I saw him was when the Minotaur attacked just outside Half-Blood Hill." The satyr sighed, rubbing circles against his temples, his expression mirroring guilt.

"Between that and encountering a Kindly One looking for him in the same day, it's just . . . weird." Laurie responded, shrugging her shoulders. "Just a little concerned about it is all." She then sighed.

"Laurie Hawthorne is concerned? My gods, Olympus must have imploded." Annabeth remarked, her brows jumping softly.

"Ha ha." Laurie faked a laugh before childishly sticking her tongue out at the blonde. "As exhilarating as this is, I've got training to get to."