𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. the legend of how you disappeared

ੈ。゚  ・ׂׂ   ✩  RED ⌇˚ɞ act ii . . .
      if clarity's in death . .      

· 。゚ *. 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑  THIRTEEN,
───── ❛ the legend of
how you disappeared

" 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐘 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐀 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 "

" 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐘 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐀 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 "

PERCY WOULD NEVER say that the demigod life was easy, but he was pretty sure it'd never been this chaotic before. After blowing up his new school's gymnasium, riding with Annabeth and his friend Tyson ( he wasn't really sure how he fit into all this ) in a death chariot driven by three blind witchy sisters, why was he even surprised to find Camp Half-Blood under attack by bronze bulls?

It was certainly a sight for sore eyes when he and Annabeth had arrived to find Alec Lightfoot fighting alongside Clarisse La Rue, who probably would've rather died than be working together the year prior.

That being said, if it hadn't been for their teamwork and Tyson, the camp would've erupting into flames from the Colchis bulls. With immense difficulty, the unlikely pair had managed to take down one of the monsters; Tyson bashed the other one's bronze brain in with his bare hands.

Once everyone was safe and the only remnants of monsters was a pile of smoldering dust, Alec watched from a distance as Clarisse had screamed in Percy's face for distracting her, and then been dismissed by Annabeth telling her that she had wounded campers to tend to.

Once Clarisse stomped off, the son of Hephaestus approached the two demigods and the oddly calm Cyclopes that had served with them as Annabeth conversed with Percy, who'd apparently just then realized that his huge friend was not human.  

Begrudgingly, Alec stopped in front of the three and released his spear, stabbing it into the dirt at his feet.

"Not to disrupt the arguing, but if you guys can, we could really use the help in getting injured campers to the Big House. Clarisse went to let Tantalus know what happened."

"Tantalus?" Annabeth asked, turning her nose up at the name.

"Yeah, the new activities director." Alec sighed, wiping the soot from his forehead and then smearing his hands across his camp shirt, leaving a daunting trail of black behind.

"But Chiron's the activities director." Percy disagreed, frowning. "And where's Argus? He's head of security, he should be here."

Alec made a sour face at the boy and rolled his eyes. "Argus got fired. You two have clearly been gone too long. Things have changed."