Chapter 17

Tristan's POV
Articles of clothing went flying as we eagerly and quite aggressively tore each other's clothes off. Tongues clashed, our bedroom filled with the sounds of our heavy breathing and soft whimpers and whines.

My patience had, of course, become nonexistent as I broke the kiss and whipped my wife around. She audibly gasped when I bent her sexy little ass over our bed.

She was still wearing underwear, which I would soon rip from her plush breasts and round ass.

But before then, I forced myself to slow down. I can be a little selfish when it comes to sex. Sienna knows that. Though she doesn't mind.

Pressing my body against hers, I brushed her hair out of the way so I could see her beautiful face. Her face is still covered in makeup from our date, her appearance so well put together.

Fuck. I'm going to have so much fun ruining it.

Taking a fistful of hair in my hand, I used her hair to pull her head up. "Open."

Her lips parted and I watched the build up of saliva in my mouth dribble into the opening of hers. She swallowed, her eyes glazed over with arousal.

"My little whore," I whispered, before kissing her so hard that my lips hurt. Rough with our kiss, she bit and I tugged.

I groaned into her mouth, and pulled away to begin marking her spine with kisses. I'd let go of her hair to unclasp her bra, before making my way down to her panties.

When I reached her ass, I slowly pulled her panties off her body. Dropping them on the floor with the rest of our clothes, I licked my way back up her body and bit her shoulder.

The moan that came out of her had my dick twitching with excitement. And I knew she could feel it too, as my erection was digging into her plush, round ass.

"Let me ride it, baby," she whimpered softly, while grinding her ass against me.

"Not yet. I want to taste this pussy first."

I pulled myself up and got down on the floor. On my knees with her glistening wet pussy in my line of view- it was both beautiful and tortuous.

Diving in head first, my mouth encloses around her lips. An immediate groan spills. Although my tongue is a part of me, it seems to have a mind of its own.

I grab a handful of her ass. Then I squeeze and spread them apart as I've done many times before. My tongue laps at her drenched pussy, while she squirms and moans.

I give her pussy a long drag of my tongue, before sucking the little ball of nerves into my mouth. I'm rough as I shove her back down onto her stomach when she tries to pull herself upright.

She cries out in protest, but doesn't make another attempt to move out of position.

A finger is inserted when I feel her climax drawing near. Her warm walls instinctively clench and unclench around me.

"Tristan," she drawls.

"I know, mia amore(my love)."

Her pussy tightens even more around my finger and I can hardly move. She's expelling curses in our native tongue, her legs shaking like she'd just been tased.

And then she unclenches and her body is hit with a wave of immense pleasure. My finger is pushed out, along with my tongue.

I rise to my feet and take a step back, so I can give her a second to finish riding out her orgasm and catch her breath.

Her nails scrape and grip at the sheets, her forehead pressed against the mattress. Her eyes were closed, her focus no longer on me but the orgasm my tongue had fucked out of her.