Chapter 44

"That. Was. Exhilarating!" My wrist hurt like hell and some of his blood got on my suit, but overall, it was probably the most fun I've had in a while.

I should probably see a psychiatrist about it, but I'm also extremely fucking turned on. I mean unbelievably aroused to the point where I could orgasm just from Tristan looking at me.

"Would you be still?" Tristan snapped in annoyance, trying to adjust the velcro on my brace.

"I'm sorry, but if you could have seen me down there... Baby, you would be so proud."

"I am proud." His eyes are now on me, a small smile sitting on his face.

"Did the guys tell you?"

I wanted to be the one to do it, but I guess the guys had already beaten me to it.

"Mhm." He dropped his gaze back down to my wrist. "You scared the shit out of them. Should I be worried?"

I stepped closer to Tristan and snaked my arms around his waist. "Maybe," I reply, standing on the tips of my toes to kiss him.

Since I'd taken off my stilettos, I was back to my original height where Tristan towered over me. He kissed me back, matching my passion.

My hand slips down into his pants, feeling him harden with every light brush from my fingers. He groans softly into my mouth, before putting me on the Island behind me.

He starts kissing all over my neck and shoulder. He'd occasionally lick and suck the flesh into his mouth until it turned dark red. I giggled quietly because although his lips felt good against my skin, I was very ticklish.

"Baby, wait. Someone might catch us."

"I don't fucking care. This is my house." He pushed his hand between my thighs and cupped my sex. I wasn't wearing anything but panties under this sweatshirt, so he could feel how soaked I was.

My hand was still down his pants, the both of us rubbing the other. He pressed his lowered head to my chest, breathing just as heavily as I was.

His palm continued to rub up against my bud, every nerve ending stimulated. He used his finger to move my panties to the side before penetrating my pussy with two of his thick fingers.

My free hand gripped his sweatshirt, molding it into my fist as I moaned softly. His fingers hooked inside me, stroking my spot repeatedly.

I withdrew my hand as he got down on his knees. My hand shifted to his hair. He shoved his face into my pussy, his tongue swirling around my bud.

"F-Fuck!"

Tristan's hand flew up to my mouth. He looked up, his lips glossy and plump. "Shh. The boys are in the living room."

I waited until he removed his hand to respond. "Oh, so now you care?" I questioned with a laugh.

"If you don't want the boys to be scarred for the rest of their lives, then you're going to have to be a good girl and be quiet."

I rolled my eyes. "I'll try."

Tristan took my thigh in his hand and kissed his way back up to my sex. His breath was hot against my pussy, his tongue and fingers working to fuck a climax out of me.

I bite down on my tongue and swallow the scream that wants to explode out of me. I've got gel on my hands from Tristan's hair, making it that much harder to grip the thick strands.

"Baby," I drawl. I'm getting closer and closer to wetting his beautiful face. There wasn't a button he didn't know to push.

My back is arched, my free hand behind me to keep me propped up. My face is warm and flushed as I watch him eat at my pussy like he didn't just have some last night and this morning.