ONE. ᵂᵉᵈⁿᵉˢᵈᵃʸ'ˢ ᶜʰᶦˡᵈ ᴵˢ ᶠᵘˡˡ ᵒᶠ ᵂᵒᵉ

Chapter one. 

                                                                                           ━━━━

  I NEVER liked school, Well at least that's what I used to think. Walking through the hallway makes me feel nauseated. With faint laughs and whispers pass through my ears, a straight face was still plastered on my sisters.

Always wondered how she does it,

Suddenly she took a swift turn opening our brother's locker door, Showing him inside tied up with an apple in his mouth. My lips pursed trying their best not to let out the laugh that was stuck in my throat as he fell onto the floor.

Wednesday bent down taking the apple from his mouth "I want names" he stared at her in horror "I don't know who they were, Honest" the boy cried out "It happened so fast" "Pugsley, Emotion equals weakness" those familiar words left her mouth as she untied him.

"Pull yourself together" He whimpered holding his tears in "Now." not a few moments later her head snapped back with her eyes widened "Weds?" I shook her shoulder. 

She snapped back with her hair a little messy when the school bell rang, My brother looked at her as if he saw a ghost "You alright?" "She's fine, now get to class" I helped him up patting his back.

Pugsley turned back looking at my sister "Hey... what are you two going to do?" She stared at him with the same emotionless face "What do we best" I let out a sigh trailing behind her.

"Get me the piranhas," I nodded running off. 

...

 The strong smell of chlorine made me cringe as the sound of water splashes against the cold hard concrete "Yo dalton look, Pigsley's sisters"  He turned to us "hey freaks, This is a closed practice" Dalton smiled laughing with his friends, I felt a hand tugging me from the side "Go on" she said as if she was testing me.

"the only people who get to torture my brother are us" I held the bag up, My heart fluttered seeing his smile fade to fear as he panicked with his friends while I dropped the bag in.

I turned back to see my sister giving me a smile of approval, Seeing her smile was enough for me. Her smile widened as red flowed across the water, "You're improving Claire"

...

The cold air made my hands feel numb, I love it. Flipping through the pages of my book I could feel the tension rising, it was thick enough to cut it with a knife. as my parents sang my sister stared at them with complete disappointment. 

As they leaned in I felt a hand block my vision not wanting me to see them kissing, "darling, take ur hands off your sister's eyes. How long do you intend on giving us the cold shoulder?" She took her hands off and turned back "Lurch, please remind my parents that I'm no longer speaking to them" he grunted.

"you both will love nevermore" he tried to make eye contact with Wednesday but then gave up "Of course, it's the perfect school for her" "Why? cause it was the perfect school for you? we have no interest in following your footsteps" It has always been this way, I would depend on my sister to talk.

"Becoming the captain of the fencing team, Queen of Dark prom, president of Séance Society" my mother broke eye contact and stared into the woods surrounding us "I merely meant that finally, you will be among peers who understand you"

"Maybe you could make some friends" She fixed her glare at me "nevermore is like no other boarding school it's a magical place it's where I met your mother and we fell in love" Shivers sent down my spine in a bad way.