ㅤㅤㅤᶜᵒᵐᵖᵃˢˢᶦᵒⁿ

"Hng-" Enid mumbled shifting in her sleep as I kept my hands in hers, "She'll be okay" Wednesday put her hands on my shoulder "I saw it again" My sister pursed her lips before walking back to our side of the dorm.

"it can't be a coincidence" She muttered "Whoever it is they're making a move today" I paused "What do you mean?" Wednesday held up her phone walking towards me as I tried to make out the words on the screen.

You have 30 minutes to choose, Claire.

My mouth hung open as my hands trembled, "Claire," Wednesday's voice softened, "It doesn't matter who you choose, I would love you always. and the thought of dying isn't so bad after all"

I blinked away the tears before hugging her "No, No Don't do this to me" my voice cracked as I tightened my grip "we both know what's best" She mumbled back softly patting my head.

"I need some air" I muttered getting up before taking a look at enid, Leaning in I kissed her knowing that it might be the last time I could do so.

 "I'm really sorry, Claire" Wednesday hummed.

making my way out of the dorm I was stopped by someone, "Oh, Claire? Are you going somewhere?" the voice almost made me jump "yeah, wanted to walk around the woods"

"Mine if I tag along" after a knife almost to his eye he was willing to take the risk? "yeah whatever,"

...

walking through the woods Xavier said he wanted to go somewhere, the air was damp as we walked through the slightly foggy environment, "let's hurry, It's going to rain. I heard lighting" I stopped in my tracks taken back by what he said.

Twisting my leg I prepared to run as fast as I could, "Hear lighting?" he paused, the silence almost scared me. Almost.

turning around I ran as fast as I could go making sure to time my breathing perfectly, Running towards whatever I could hide against I heard him yell "come out, It was a mistake I meant thunder"

"Claire, Please come out" I hid behind a tree covering my mouth with my hand, "babe, Come out I'm scared" Enid's voice suddenly said making my hands tremble.

"Claire?" Her voice became closer, "hiding won't make it better," Was the last thing I heard before everything went black.