ㅤㅤㅤᴿᶦᵖᵒˢᵗᵉ

AFTER WEDNESDAY talked to principal Weems we waited for her to finish at the Cafe, Not longer she showed up at the cafe door glaring at us while she took a seat. Uncle fester was busy picking a bottle of ketchup.

"Kinbott has to be Xavier's master," she said sitting down while Uncle Fester squeezed the bottle of ketchup into his mouth, "the Hyde lays dormant until unleashed by a traumatic event or unlocked through chemical or hypnosis," She said 

"Are you listening" He puts the bottle down "she must have figured out he was a Hyde and used Hypnotherapy to unlock him that would explain their secret sessions" Uncle fester turned to Tyler "I think the kid behind the counter has clocked me"

"Yeah he's walking over" I sighed not wanting to deal with him "I'm going to put him in a Romanian sleeper hold, cover me"

"Relax, He's not interested in you, Nor me," I told him "Uh- Made you two your drinks. On the house," he said awkwardly as he passes me my tea. "Hey, thanks kid" Uncle fester took the quad handing in the ketchup bottle "Need a refill on this puppy too"

"Tyler, this is my Uncle Fester" He looked at him "Oh, uh hi it's nice to meet-" He groaned getting shocked by My uncle as I smiled. Suddenly his eyes were locked on the diary "Is that-"

He took a seat next to my sister "It's called a Hyde" she pushed the book at him "Woah, that's it. From that night"

"Your father gave you explicit instructions not to be near us" I cut in "Wel, My dad is not here and I'm on a break" He replied putting his arm on the top of the chair "Well, Apparently a Hyde needs to be unlocked by someone" she explained, "It's master"

I looked away seeing someone that made me tap the table quietly "Tyler's dad" I whispered "Tyler, What'd I say" I turned to Uncle fester but he was gone "For the record, they were trying to keep their distance"

"But your son decided to join us" He looked at me and then Wednesday  "All right" He gave papers with a picture of Uncle Fester on them to Tyler "Put these around town it's a bank robbery suspect and he's a real creep"

"No," I replied "Yeah, He'd be pretty hard to miss, I'll pin it on the bulletin board" Tyler backed me up "Ah, why waste my breath" He turned away shaking his head.

"Thank you, But you didn't have to do that" He smiled "Yeah, Your family's very...Colorful" "Ironic incident Fester's the black sheep. He's Harmless"

"So, about rescheduling our date" I cringed "Between the monster and my uncle-" "hey no excuses," He said to my sister "Figure after what happened last time, you owe me"

"Well she can't sneak out of campus, All eyes are on us" I desperately said not wanting her to go with him "You won't have to, I'll come to you. 9 pm Crackstones Crypt"

...

Sitting down on my bed I looked at the thing who was debating if he should follow them, "Thing, no you're staying here with me" Plugging my headphones in I stared at the message that popped up.

accept my apology, PLEASE I WAS WRONG😭😭

the message made me smile, After the message she sent me a link. Spotify link. labeled accept my apology?

 wanted to laugh out at how crazy this girl was, Suddenly I heard a door knock. Pausing the playlist I went to open it, Right as I opened It everything went black as my head rang. Turning my head to the side I felt liquid fall from the side of my head.

My vision was blurry and the room was dark as I looked at the knife on my right shoulder "Thing..." I managed to choke out reaching out to him, The figure turned to me before running out the door. leaving Thing untouched.

I swore those red shoes were so familiar.

...

Wednesday's Pov'

 I pushed my lips disappointed in myself for almost kissing him, Groaning I opened the door "Claire, you were right it was tort-" I said pausing, Looking at the state of the room my heart sank at the sight of the girl on the floor.

"Claire?" I went up to her, Her head was bleeding out as I do so. Looking at Thing who was right next to her, "What happened, Why didn't you help her?!?"

I grabbed her and picked her up running down the halls, My eyes were getting warm due to the sight of her pale face. walking out to the halls I spotted Enid who was staring wide-eyed. Screw her I have to get help.

"Uncle fester?!" I yelled opening his shed "Help, Please she's not moving. She was stabbed" he opened his eyes getting off his bed "Put her on the bed" I cleared the blankets putting her on the bed.

He put his fingers together before shocking her mimicking CPR, Her body rose a little as the electricity touched her but still no breathing pattern. My mouth was quivering as I tried to hold in my tears.

"Oh, come on Claire." Uncle fester muttered at the lifeless girl, I couldn't help but let tears fall. my hands trembled as I stared at the lifeless face of my beloved sister. "She's gone Wednesday" 

Those words made my heart drop "No she's not, Claire. If you can hear me, If you die I will kill you" I choked out "Go again" My voice trembled "Now! again please." 

He went a few times as I bit my lip, tears were already streaming down my face. and there it was, A twitch of a hand. I stared at her wiping my eyes so she would see, "Hi, Weds"

"What happened?" I asked "I really don't know, Someone knocked on the door and the next thing I knew I blacked out" "Cowards, I promise whoever did this to you will suffer, It will be slow, Long, and excruciatingly painful" She smiled as she raised her shaking hand for a pinky promise.

I took the promise wiping my tears, "I'll stitch her back up, they found your motorbike. So- The Sheriff won't be far you need to go" I took deep breaths clearing my nose, "Maybe next time steal something a little less conspicuous"

"Well where's the fun in that" He wailed "All right, I'll lay low here tonight and skedaddle in the morning"

"I guess I'll see you at your arraignment or the next family reunion," I told him "You both will always be my favorite" He put his hand on her head "Be sure to tell Pugsley that, it'll give him a complex"

my uncle nodded.

After bringing her to our dorm I put her down on her bed making sure to clean up the wound, starting at her she was still sound asleep.

Suddenly a knock came at the door, I blinked away my tears before opening the door to Enid. "I heard she was stabbed"

"What do you care" I muttered back "I do care," "Then act like it" My breath caught against my throat as I said to her, "I have to go talk to Principle Weems, stay here if you want no one's stopping you" 

"Don't touch her" I told her before leaving

...