ㅤㅤㅤᶦⁿᶠᵘʳᶦᵃᵗᶦⁿᵍ

As I walked with my sister she continued talking about the clues she has gotten, "It's clearly principle Hameed, since she's been here Morant started messing with you"

"it could be, Is Xavier working with her? cause they seem really close" Looking in front of me I saw Ajax grabbing Enid by the arm and pulling her in while the girl struggled to push him off.

I stopped my sister before walking towards them grabbing his arm "let go," His mouth hung open leaving us silent while the others watched us. 

Whispers  flooded the crowd while my sister crossed her arms with a smile on her face "Are you deaf?" He straightens his posture before I gripped harder on his arm.

 "Fine" He croaked out letting go of the girl while I held her hand, "what's your problem," She said to him "Your girlfriend"

"Harsh" I muttered entwining our hands making him shift uncomfortably "You and her, she doesn't deserve you. You were supposed to be with me"

"Listen, leave us alone" Enid cut in pulling me into the corridor while Wednesday followed "You've never been more attractive" I stated laughing.

"he's annoying" Wednesday continued while we nodded in agreement. "hey what's that on your arm" Wednesday pointed out.

"Oh I ran with the girls and one of them were playing too harshly" I stared at the mark "that harsh? How come I didn't see it" she shrugged "maybe I'm too good at hiding stuff"

"You come up with the worse excuses" she laughed leaving a kiss on my cheek before leaving for her friends. 

"let's go investigate," my sister said suddenly, "Huh?"

...

Aside from sitting in class while my girlfriend passed notes to me, I was crouching behind the bushes watching Xavier talk to Principle Hameed. "is this seriously necessary?"

"yes now quiet" she muttered back while we watched as Principle Hameed gave him something "Bingo" 

I took out my phone zooming into the object "it's a pendant" She nodded, "We got our killers" She nodded while I accidentally snapped a tree branch "Fuck"

My sister put her hand over my mouth glaring into my soul while they look around nervously, "let's get out of here, It's not safe" I heard Xavier say before the footsteps fade.

"Great, we could've gotten more evidence" She got up brushing the dust off her shirt while I was still sitting down.

"Sorry" I muttered, Wednesday sighed taking out her hand and helping me get up "It's alright" She muttered pulling me back on my feet, "Let's go talk to Xavier"

...

Knocking on the familiar shed while the rustling muffled "Xavier?" I said hearing something fall "Ah, Xavier isn't here at the moment"

"Seriously," the door opened releasing the boy who seemed to be painting "Sorry, I panicked" "have you been painting?"

"yeah, Sitting down for hours isn't so fun" He was good at lying, "Mind if we come in" He nodded opening the door wider while Wednesday tugged the back of my sleeve.

"Sorry about the mess, I was painting" he tugged a  white cloth over a painting, "You seriously still have that?" I turned to the painting of Wednesday and I.

"Yeah, Couldn't figure out how to get rid of it" A tree branch snapped outside while Wednesday turned to the door, "Look, Claire, I don't have much time." He suddenly said grabbing my shoulder.

"be careful, You have to save Eni-" suddenly he froze, as If he had just- Lost consciousness. "Oh, I'm sorry," he said taking his hand off my shoulder, There it was. The same mark Morant had flashed in his eyes.

"Xavier? What happened" the door creaked open, The principal stepped in before looking at Xavier "Oh there you are, Come on, We don't have much time. have fun girls, You don't wanna waste your weekends right?"

"Yes miss" I muttered while the door closed, "Should we go?" I turned to Wednesday who was already at the painting Xavier hid, Pulling the cloth off my heart skipped a beat.

My sister stepped back beside me before holding my hands, her hands trembled as I stared at the drawing fear grabbing onto my heart. How could he draw this?