ㅤㅤㅤᵖᵉʳᶦᵖʰᵉʳʸ

It's been a while since I've met Morant, Seems as if he only shows up when I'm alone. I need answers, And going to Xavier wasn't going to help with anything. I shifted uncomfortably against my seat while Enid had a sly smile on her face.

the class wasn't so fun, Not when you have the constant feeling in your lower stomach. "Claire, We're going to town later" Wednesday whispered to me.

"Why?" 

"The principal allowed us to go shopping for the dance, We're taking the chance to check out some stuff. it's a masquerade dance, I'm quite excited about this one" I hummed listening to her talk while I sat uncomfortably.

closing my eyes I leaned back on Enid's table "What, Can't focus?" Enid smiled "I'm going to choke you" 

"Is that a threat?" She said back resting her head on her arm, Suddenly Wednesday pulled me back. "someone was snooping in your bag" She whispered while I turned to Xavier.

He was focused on the board, Turning around I put my hand into my bag to see if there was anything different. a piece of paper.

fencing practice tonite? midnight -yours only, Morant 

I squinted my eyes at the paper before looking around, Smiling at the paper I folded it passing it to my sister "You going?"

"of course, I'm going, It's been a while since I've met someone this interesting," I answered back while Wednesday folded the paper putting it into her bag.

"For now, let's go shopping" I smiled at her while she gave me an unapproving look "Did I just hear shopping?" Enid poked her head out.

"I'm tagging along" She stated before putting her arm on my shoulder from behind, "oh god" Wednesday muttered rolling her eyes while Enid pouted at her.

...

Talking around town the smell of it still made my nose hurt, The cafe seemed to be crowded per usual.

 I still felt uncomfortable to be here, Walking hand and hand with my girlfriend I watch as my sister kept her guard up.

"Here" She stopped at a familiar store, "Seriously?" My sister mumbled "Nope, Not this time you're coming with us"

She threw her head back getting dragged by my girlfriend while she glared at me "haha have fun" I turned back but was stopped by someone grabbing my shoulder.

"Don't you dare" my sister muttered pulling me in with her while I groaned, Whiel Enid dragged my sister around I sat down looking at them.

"Enid, Aren't you getting something" she stopped in her tracks while Wednesday tried escaping her grab "Nah, I already have one. I got excited and went shopping" 

"oh?" Wednesday mutered before getting dragged again, The store was really busy due to the dance in a few days. Suddenly someone sat next to me, "you here to?" He said.

"Yeah, Enid wanted to shop with my sister" I answered back "You really like her do you" he laughed, "No, Xavier"

"I love her" Shrugging the boy smiled, "Anyways, What mask should I go for" He picked up a blue on, "This?" Putting it on I got an idea, this is how I could figure out who Morant was.

"Here let me help"  I got up walking to the table displaying the masks, The woman smiled at me while I looked around for the one that was similar to Morant's.

There it was, a dark blue mask with flowery patterns on the side. Although it wasn't identical, but it was similar.

The lady gave them to me while I walked up to Xavier, "here, Try this on" I gave i t to him while he looked at it "This is a good one, You have a good eye" Xavier smiled before putting it on, I took a while staring at him.

No, He didn't have the same eyes. "Nope, It looks bad." I muttered taking the mask off him "Huh, How dare you"he gasped dramatically grabbing my arm playfully acting offended by what I said.

 "What looks bad" Enid's voice suddenly said from the side almost making me jump, "Enid, what's up" He got up not realising he was still holding onto my arm, The girl glared at his hand before making eye contact with me.

"Not much" She shrugged pursing her lips before stepping closer grabbing his arm, "Just you touching my girlfriend" His lips parted in realisation before he let go, Enid smiled before pulling me back by my hand.

"sorry, I didn't realise" He apologised while Wednesday stared at him blankly, "It's fine, Good luck finding the perfect mask" I told him before he walked back to the stand.

"You can let go now" I muttered while the girl losen her grip "Ah, Sorry I got a little carried away" She smiled, "I admit, You look good with jealousy Sinclair" Wednesdasy cut in before Enid graoned.

"I wasn't jealous, Now stop talking I found the perfect dress for you" pushing Wednesday into the dressing room she slowly turned to me,

"Here's yours" She handed me a white dress, It was folded so I wasn't sure what it looked like.

"your sister picked it out" My heart thumped a little, "Really?" She nodded "Now go change, I wanna go back to sleep"

Smiling I walked into a familiar dressing room while the outside was crowded, the dress was beautiful. Wednesday for sure had taste, I thought to myself smiling as I peaked out the curtain hoping to ask Enid for help.

Looking around I spotted her trying on some masks with yoko my heart dropped,

it can't be.