ㅤㅤㅤˢᶜʳᶦᵐᵐᵃᵍᵉ

"IVE BEEN thinking about my less-than-enthusiastic response to your surprise soirée" I crossed my arms glaring at Wednesday cause she made me do this "And I must admit, I regret now showing gratitude towards you more appropriately"

"You really mean it?" she got up giving me a sly smile "Take the win, Enid" Her bright smile changed to something else I couldn't figure out "If only there was a way for us to get off campus and have a little birthday redo"

"Just, three bestfriends. Too bad the school is on lockdown" I walked towards the stained glass "would you look at that full moon"

"oh, How about I say I'm about to wolf out and get a pass to the Lupin cages? and say you both volunteered to lock me in" I turned smiling at the girl "My deviousness has finally rubbed off on you"

She chuckled wrapping her arms together "Thing?" He put a thumbs up as I walked towards the door whilst Enid and Wednesday followed me.

"Oh,!" We were stopped "We should wear our snoods" I turned wide eyes "Oh um... we left ours at fencing," "Actually you left yours at the weathervane, Luckily Biance brought it back"

She held it out to me before giving Wednesdays hers "god-"

...

I got into the car almost startling Tyler, "Let's go" Suddenly the door next to me opened, A girl that looked too pleased to be sitting here. "wait, he's our uber?"

"Uber driver? I thought we were going on a date" He said "I thought this was a girl's night out" "There's been a change of plans" I leaned back making myself comfortable forgetting that I was holding the pendant in my hands.

As we were driving a hand-held mine taking the pendant out, "Wear it, Please" "Don't touch me" She was a little taken back and gave the pendant back to me, I sighed putting it around my neck before clipping it together.

She gave me a winning smile before the car stopped "Okay this wasn't what I signed up for" he groaned getting out of the car. "Ditto"

"I didn't wanna celebrate my birthday by going to a dinner or a surprise party. I want to do this" I turned back picking the lock, A click was heard and it fell to the floor "Then you should've just said so, you didn't have to trick us" I heard them say as my sister took off the chains.

"If you wanna go, you can" She cut them before they could finish, grabbing my shirt and tugging me into the garage. 

Before getting there it was locked, I sighed shaking the door "Let me try" Tyler said with a hint of cockiness, he shook the door not getting anywhere. "This is pointless"

Enid turned to me "Can I try?" Why are you asking me? She handed Wednesday the flashlight before pulling the door open easily "Woah."

"Warewolf things" Tyler blinked looking at her shocked, The lights flicker open with an uneasy sound. As I tugged the cloth out of the covered Car A familiar car was shown.

"This is the car that hit the mayor" I turned to her blinking in disappointment "No shit, Sherlock" "Okay this just took a dark turn, we need to call Tyler's dad right freaking now"

"Why?" I turned to her "So he can take us back to Nevermore and have us expelled?" My sister asked "No thanks" 

The door creaked so loud it made me shiver a little, Of course, it hasn't been oiled "This is the night I'm going to die" Tyler wailed out, Followed by Enid whimpering. "Pussy" 

Stepping towards the painting Wednesday shinned light into it, Here they are. The Gates family scrubs up well for psychopaths. There's Garett, His outcast Hating father Ansel, And you must be Laurel.