ㅤㅤㅤᵍʸʳᵃᵗᵉ

The night crept in as I kept my eyes on Enid who was straddling my lap doing my makeup,

"Hold still" She muttered, Even though we know she was Morant we also know she doesn't know herself.

Wednesday told me not to make sudden moves, Or quote act normal.

Pursing my lips the tip of her tongue showed out the corner of her mouth. "Tonight is going to be EPIC!" She boomed out almost messing up my eye.

"Enid, Focus" I muttered grabbing her arm, "Oh sorry," using her hand to tilt my head up gently dabbing lipstick on my lips,

"The color suits you," She smiled leaning in and kissing me before Wednesday walked out from the closet fully dressed.

She gave us a disapproving look before rolling her eyes and walking the other way, "Ew," I heard her mutter

"Oh come on Wednesday!" Enid wailed out getting off my lap before pulling me by my arm. 

"Now go get ready," She pushed me into the closet before I heard her walk to hers, This girl meant so much to me. How could someone do such a cruel thing?

The message replayed in my head as the image still stuck in my mind, The flashing letters on my sister's phone still scared me until this day. No one has really been bothering us these past few days, I guess they were getting ready for the dance.

Groaning I put the dress over my head, wanting to get the image out. Let us hope this party was better than the last one, I told myself walking out the door while Wednesday stared at me.

"Done?" I hummed walking towards her, "You look beautiful, Claire" She mumbled while looking the other way, "Wednesday-" I was stopped by her cutting me "Look, Claire, We don't know when that Time is going to come. for now, we enjoy our night"

"And I'm pretty sure you would have time to think the choice out," Biting my lip I glared at her "I don't want to make a choice"

"You have to" Suddenly Enid's door opened revealing her in a pretty light pink dress, "What were you talking about?" She asked walking towards me and holding my hand as I smelled the light perfume she had on. "Nothing" I muttered back.

...

the music rang through my ear as I walked into the room while the principal greeted us "Welcome, Claire. I hope you have a grand time" she smiled at me while Enid dragged me to the Punch stand.

"I'm going to hang out with Yoko, I'll come to see you at the dance floor" She waved before I stood there with my sister, "How could they do that to such a sweet girl" I turned to my sister while she looked at Enid who was happily talking to Yoko.

"Reminder that she doesn't know what's going on when she's in hypnosis" my sister added "Yes, I know"

staring at the girl she turned to me with a bright smile on her face, I couldn't help but smile back feeling a warm sensation in my chest. "I will do whatever it takes, to save both of you" I muttered to myself.

"Enough talk, enjoy the night Claire. We don't know when they're going to make the move" She patted my back before smiling at me, "Alright, if you say so"

The light dimmed down as I felt her hand tense "If you need me, You know where to look" She muttered before I walked into the crowd of masked people, letting myself blend in I still kept an eye out for the one familiar mask.

I spotted a guy smiling at me, "Xavier" I yelled out while he made his way towards me "Alone?" He nodded "decided I didn't need a date for this" He shrugged while I looked for my girlfriend.

"Wanna dance" I awkwardly shifted, "What's the occasion" I muttered back

"Nothing" He shrugged, and he grabbed my hand before entwining it "Go with it, they're watching" Putting his arm around my waist I jumped.

Ew.

His glare focused on someone behind me as I sighed following his moves feeling someone stare at me.

Suddenly a familiar hooded figure showed up behind Xavier, my heart dropped as I caught a glimpse of shiny metal in her hand.

"Xavier!"