Chapter 9

-Wednesday POV-

We arrived to the bus, and Xavier let me down to walk in. I followed him to the same seat in the back, except this time Yoko was next to us.

I sat by the window, with Xavier next to me. 

"Feel free to sleep on the way there dear, I heard they planned to stop by the dog park on the way back, I'll stay on the bus with you." Xavier said, wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

"I will be staying here, but I assumed you would rather go hangout with your friends and talk to girls." I said, leaning into his touch.

He sighed playfully, cupping my face with his hands.

"I've already told you love, I would never talk to other girls while in a relationship. I love you, and I would never do that to you." He said, kissing my cheek.

I felt my cheeks get warm.

"What did you just say?" I said, leaning back against the window.

"I said I loved you. Can I not say that?" He asked, ruffling his hair in embarrassment.

I wasn't thinking, but I did it. I kissed him. In front of all these people.

I grabbed his face and kissed him. I actually enjoyed it to. Was I really falling for him..?

He was shocked, before kissing back. I was the first to pull away. 

"What happened to not being comfortable with kissing in public?" He asked, brushing his thumb over his lips.

"I don't know. But don't think that gives you permission to kiss me whenever. Please ask. I would have I was just.. caught up in the moment I guess." I said, leaning back on his shoulder.

I caught a glimpse of Yoko in the seat next to us.

"Yoko, your gonna drop that blood bag. And close your mouth, you look ridiculous." I said, coldly.

She began fixing herself, and then shyly turned to talk to her friend.

"Of course dear, anything to make sure your comfortable." Xavier said, kissing my cheek.

I cracked a smile, and crawled into his lap.

"What happened to not wanting to-"

"Shut up. Enjoy this while it lasts." I said, allowing myself to fall asleep.

He playfully sighed, and wrapped his arms around my waist to insure I don't fall. 

-Time skip-

We had arrived at the dog park. Students ran off the bus.

"Yoko, could you find Eugene and tell them I will be staying on the bus?" I asked, Yoko smiled and nodded.

"What do you wanna do now?" Xavier asked, looking into my eyes.

"I would rather just stay right here and sleep But if there's something else you wanna do-?" I said, burying my face in his chest. He's warm..

""Nope, I was gonna listen to music though. Wanna listen with me?" He asked, offering me an earbud.

"I'd like to see what kind of music my partner enjoys. Why not?" I said, taking the headphone, and making sure it was clean before putting it in my ear. 

I put the headphone in, and waited for the song to start. About 6 seconds later, Chant(Reprise), by Hadestown started playing.

"Really?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh, well if this more your speed?" He asked, pulling out his phone to switch the song.

Moments later, Dear Maria by All Time Low started playing.