lovely {pt. 5}

TW!- fluff, slight angst, mention of SH

Wednesday POV~

We finished eating. By now I had put my hair into braids and was taking Enid to our Pond. It's small, but comfortable. There are swans, which I'm sure she'll be fond of.

"We're almost there." I say, holding onto her hand tightly.

"I can't wait to see where you're taking me~!" She said, smiling brightly as usual.

I cracked a smile, walking down the stone pathway. Not long after, we reached the pond.

"Wow, it's so pretty!" She said, letting go of my hand and admiring the view.

"I do agree, though I think you're much more beautiful in comparison." I said, laying out a picnic blanket for us to sit on.

Her face turned pink.

"Don't say that stuff!" She said, flustered. I'm not sure why.

"Why not, Cara Mia? You truely are just as, if not more lovely than this view." I say, cupping her face in my hands.

She smiles sweetly, putting her hands on top of mine. She kisses my lips lovingly. I return the guester.

She pulls away, looking at the setting around us. Her hands are on my shoulders and mine on her waist.

"It's beautiful here Wens." She says, kissing the tip of my nose.

I nod softly, letting go of her and sitting down on the blanket. She sits as well, resting her head on my lap. I stroke her hair.

We sit in a comfortable silence, just admiring the setting around us.

I can't imagine what's going on in her head. But I know that mines filled with wonder.

"Why me?", mostly. She's beautiful. And I'm well, an Addams. I'm surprised she's not scared of me, like most people are.

We're harmless, really. But it seems only she understands that. I'm glad for that.

Word count- 303

A\N: sorry for a short chapter. I haven't had much motivation lately and my mental health is at a low. I'm hoping I'll be okay soon. Love you all.