Setting up (pt. 3)

TW!- Fluff, Mentions of SH, Smoking

-Wednesday POV-

We decided to go to the mall. Enid and I matched outfits, as per usual.

Mother and father don't really like malls, but they insisted on coming

They wanted to get Enid some clothes, as she would be living with us full time

"Now darling, I know your overall style and personality is much different from ours, so I don't mind wherever you want to shop." Mother said, arm in arm with father.

"I don't normally buy my clothes at malls. I do however shop at Box lunch, Hot topic, and Spencer's. Wednesday also shops there, but we are on opposite ends of the store." Enid said, giggling.

She insisted on holding my hand. I didn't really mind.

"Ah yes, she does. All though Uncle Fester normally takes her. Or Lurch drops her off." Father said.

"Enough chit chat. Lets get her some clothes and leave." I said, becoming uncomfortable with the amount of people looking at us.

"All right dear. I think your father and I will wait in the book store. You girls go have fun. Here's my card." Mother said, handing us a debit card.

"Thank you mother. Any spending limit?" I asked, taking the card and putting it into my purse.

"No dear don't worry about that. Hey whatever you like." Mother said, smiling.

"Thank you. Lets go, Enid." I said, pulling her closer and crossing our arms together.

"All right. Thank you so much Mrs.Addams!" Enid said, smiling and waving goodbye as I dragged her along.

Mother and father smiled, walking into the book store.

"Let's go to Hot topic first. I believe our other stops are in the same area." I said, looking to Enid.

"Okay dear." She said, smiling brightly.

We walked to Hot topic. She smiled, seeing the large table filled with light pink clothes.