Chapter 1

Y/N Pov:

Wednesday and I were walking down the hall after class. We couldn't find Pugsley anywhere. He was probably stuck somewhere his bullies pushed him in. The other kids moved out of our way, not wanting to get in our way. Wednesday's stone-cold look and the electricity coursing through me made sure to keep everyone a few feet away from us.

We stopped at Wednesday's locker, and when she opens it, a tied-up Pugsley falls out. She bends down and looks at this scared face.

"Who did this to you?" she asks him, in her usual monotone voice. He shakes his head, scared of what might happen.

"I will fry them alive," I say, electricity sparking at my fingertips. This causes my love to smirk at my antics of violence. She touches her brother, and her head snaps back. Another vision, she has been having these a lot lately.

She comes back from her vision and just looks at me, motioning her head for me to follow her. We make our way to the basement of the school where Wednesday keeps her piranhas for moments just like this one. She looks at me with her deadpan look and takes two bags to put some in.

We make our way to the indoor pool that this overpriced school has. The entire swim team is in there practicing. This answers the question of who put Pugsley in Wednesday's locker.

"Hey weirdos, this is a closed practice." The main jackass yells.

"The only people who are allowed to torture my brother..." Wednesday starts off.

"Is us." I finish. Before smirking and Wednesday drops the two bags into the pool. The boys start swimming to the edge to be able to get out, but the main jackass isn't fast enough, and the piranhas nip him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Due to our little stunt, Wednesday was expelled from the school, but because I never technically did anything, they couldn't expel me. Unfortunately, Wednesday would be going to the same school where her parents went, and I had to stay here. My stupid parents had to die and leave me an orphan.

I'm at the Addams manor saying goodbye to my girlfriend. She doesn't show emotion, but I can see her eyes are more gloomy than usual.

"I wish I could come with you to experience this torturous school," I say to her, the frown eminent on my face.

"Don't worry my Rayo, I will escape that place and come back to you, then we will run away. Somewhere no one will ever find us." Wednesday flashes one of her rare smiles at me. I can only nod.

Her mother calls for her. It is time for her to leave. She gives me a kiss, and walks over to the car, before yelling at me.

"I will write to you every day!" a small smile makes its way to my face.

"You better my black Dahlia!" I yell back, a small smile on her lips at the nickname.

I sadly watch as the car leave the driveway, and I slump my head and make my way back to the orphanage. On my way there I thought back to the day that Wednesday and I met.

Wednesday had just been expelled from yet another school. It was her first day at Harshore High. I was walking down the hall when she caught my eye. Dressed in all black with this brooding look on her face. She was the most beautiful girl I have ever laid my eyes on.

"Oh great, another freak." Someone next to me commented. Anger boils in my veins. They can say whatever they want about me but they won't slander this beautiful girl. I push him against the locker and bring my sparking fingers closer to his face.