Chapter 9

Wednesday's POV:

Weems let me out of house arrest finally, and I got to go and see Eugene. He is doing better but he is still in his coma, as is my Y/N. At least they are okay. That is all I care about. Oh and ripping the head of whoever did this.

As I leave the hospital on this rainy day, I notice a shadowy figure close to the graveyard. As I move closer, it notices me and runs, and of course, I follow it. I nearly lose it between the trees, but once I come to a stop and listen I hear it rustling in the trees. It jumps down and I pull the small sword from my umbrella. They catch it and electricity runs through the blade, shocking me. I know exactly who this is.

"Uncle Fester," I say as a smile makes its way onto my face. It feels like forever since I've smiled. We walk through the woods and I catch him up on everything. I take him to the hummer's shed and make sure that he doesn't eat Eugene's bees.

He tells me that the monster is a Hyde and that there must be a diary in the nightshades library about it. We plan how we will get there and get that diary. We need to know all we can before taking all our evidence to Weems and the sheriff. I was serious when I said I can't let anything else happen to the people I care about.

I walk to the infirmary just like I have for the last few days. My girl is still in a deep coma, but she looks better. Her face has colour again and she is no longer hypothermic. I smile slightly as I take her hand and sit down.

"Hello, my love. I hope that you wake up soon. We have someone special visiting. Uncle Fester is here, and I know he would love to see you. I haven't taken off the necklace you got me, because I keep you close to my heart." I tell her. I have been talking to her because the doctor says that she can hear what is going on around her.

"I promise you my love; we will catch whoever did this," I whisper as I kiss her forehead. I sit with her for another hour before making my way to find uncle Fester and get into the library.

Y/N's POV:

Everything is dark. Everything hurts. I'm cold and hungry. The cuts on my arms burn. I can't even focus on any of that, because all I can focus on is Wednesday. My sweet Wednesday.

I have to get back to her. I need to get out of this place. She needs me, and I need her. There is no way I'm going to let her do this alone.

It almost feels as if my body is numb, and I can't do anything. It feels like I'm surrounded by a void and loneliness. I can hear sounds around me, but I can't find where they are. It's driving me insane.

Suddenly, I feel a hand in mine, and I can hear my Wednesday's voice. She leaves a kiss on my forehead and sits with me. Now I know I'm not alone. But now I'm even more determined to get back to her, and I will do whatever it takes to get back.

For her I would do anything, I don't care if it kills me, as long as she survives I have done all I can.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day:

Wednesday's POV:

Uncle Fester, Enid, and I sit in the Weathervane looking through the book. That is until we find what we are looking for. The Hyde. As we read through the paragraphs, it says that the Hyde needs a master to unlock it. So we are not looking for one killer but two. The Hyde and it's master. My biggest question is why they need all those body parts, and why they kidnap Y/n.

Did they need her for something? Were they going to kill her if we didn't find her? That thought sends a shiver down my back and fear through my body. What if I lost her?