Chapter 2

It was just past 1 am, and my backpack is all packed and I'm ready to go. I look around the single room, before crawling out the window and I scurry down the drain pipe. I am not staying here without my girl. This is going to be a long journey, but I'm going to go to Nevermore and I'm going to be with my girl.

I make my way to the bus station, a quick 2 am bus ride to the train station, where my train to Jericho will leave at 7 am. Guess I'm sleeping on a train stop bench for a few hours.

When I wake up, my back hurts and it's way too noisy at this place. I look at my watch and notice that it's 6:45 am. Looks like I woke up just in time for my train. Making my way to the right platform and giving in my ticket, I finally make my way onto the train and settle in.

Spiders crawl in my stomach at the thought of seeing my black Dahlia again. Oh, that girl makes me crazy and it's the best kind of crazy there is. I quickly fall asleep as the train starts moving, taking me closer to Nevermore, and my love.

One train ride later:

The conductor announces that the train is arriving at Jericho. I almost jump out of my seat and grab my bag.

"Why are these people walking so slow?!" I scream to myself trying to rush past everyone and get into town. Finally making my way to the town center, I look around and see banners for a festival, and that the Nevermore students will be attending. This thought makes me smile, seeing my girl.

I make my way into the woods and find a nice old hollow tree where I make camp for a few days. I can't just show up at Nevermore, can I?

I ponder about it but decide that I'd rather not just show up, I know Wednesday hates surprises. So I will do everything I can to surprise her and make it miserable for her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hideaway in the shadows of the ally way, observing everything going on in town. That is when I notice a car stopping in front of a tall building, Dr. Valarie Kinbott. I wonder who that is and why am I so attracted to whoever is in the car.

That is when I notice my beautiful Wednesday stepping out of the car with her amazing signature scowl on her face. That scowl always makes me swoon. I was so zoned out focussing on the spiders in my stomach, that I almost didn't notice my girl scurrying down the drain pipe. I watch from the shadows as she makes her way into a coffee shop.

Glancing in through the window, I can see her helping a boy fix the broken coffee machine. As they talk I can see the eyes he's making at her, that stupid look on his face makes my electricity spark in annoyance.

"That is my girl; keep your filthy normie hands off my Wednesday," I whisper scowling as if he can hear me. I watch as she leaves to sit at a booth and how a bunch of stupid-looking boys come over to her. Before I can even blink she has knocked out all of them. I smile at her incredible work.

"That's my girl." I smile. I really want to go up to her and surprise her, and also get that child away from her, but I can't, not yet. An older woman makes her way into the shop and she takes Wednesday back to the school.

I can't wait for the weekend to see my girl again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The weekend rolls around, and the entire town is lit up with lights and there are screaming people everywhere. This makes me nauseous, and not the good kind. I lurk in the shadows where no one can find me, looking for my girl. Knowing her she probably has the plan to escape and with all these people around she can get away easily. The only problem is that the train station is almost 30 minutes away, and she can't think that Wednesday would walk all that way, so she must have someone willing to take her to the station, and my guess isn't the tall blond.

Electric Love ~ Wednesday Addams X Fem!ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara