Chapter 12

*I listened to Don't blame me by Taylor Swift while writing this chapter. For a more dramatic feel, I recommend you do the same.

Also yes that is the song used in the chapter*

Y/N's POV:

Something isn't right. I can feel it. This pit in my stomach is terrible. I'm so deep in thought that I don't even hear Eugene call Enid. What gets my attention is Weems rushing into our room.

"She took Wednesday. She knocked me out and took her, we have to go now." She rushes out. I forget about everything else and just run.

Don't blame me, love made me crazy
If it doesn't, you ain't doin' it right
Lord, save me, my drug is my baby
I'll be usin' for the rest of my life

Inside the nightshade library, we grab what we need. I grab the Harpe sword. This sword was rumored to have killed Medusa. I'm going to slice off a bitches head tonight. The nightshades agree to evacuate the school of everyone.

Enid and I then make our way through the woods in search of Wednesday. As we are running Enid collapses, and her claws and ears emerge.

"Y/N I think I'm wolfing out!" She yells. Her body starts changing. Fur spreading over her body. We can hear the thunder in the background.

Enid stands tall, fully transformed. She bends down and I get on her back. I hold on tight as she starts running. In the distance, we hear the sound of the Hyde screaming.

"Enid! Follow that sound!" I yell. The wind is rushing over her fur, and my electricity is crackling through me. I can feel how it increases the closer we get to my Wednesday.

I've been breakin' hearts a long time, and
Toyin' with them older guys
Just playthings for me to use
Something happened for the first time, in
The darkest little paradise
Shakin, pacin', I just need you

As we near the sound I see that Tyler as the Hyde is holding my Wednesday against a tree. Something inside me snaps. I can feel Enid speeding up, and I hold on tight as she jumps against him just as he goes to swipe at Wednesday.

I fall off her when we roll. Tyler lies on the floor, Enid hovering over him. I use the sword to keep myself upright.

"Enid. Y/N" Wednesday says. I smile at her.

"Laurel resurrected Crackstone. He is on his way to school. He is going to kill everyone." She tells me in a rush, breathing deeply. I can see the blood on her head and she has it on her stomach

"Go, babe. They are evacuating the school. We got this. Don't die hey." I tell her, and Enid's wolf gives her a nod. She starts running as Tyler stands up. I raise my sword, and Enid gets ready to jump him. He roars and charges at us. I shock him with my electricity, and Enid claws at him.

He puts up one hell of a fight, but soon we get him down for a little, but not before he clawed at Enid's face.

She looks at me, and somehow I can understand what she is telling me. I need to go help Wednesday. I nod at her and start running.

For you, I would cross the line
I would waste my time
I would lose my mind
They say, "She's gone too far this time"

Leaves crunch under my feet as I run. The wind rushes through my hair. This sword is really heavy, but right now all I can focus on is getting back to Wednesday. She needs me, and I need her.

Don't blame me, love made me crazy
If it doesn't, you ain't doin' it right
Lord, save me, my drug is my baby
I'll be usin' for the rest of my life
Don't blame me, love made me crazy
If it doesn't, you ain't doin' it right
Oh, Lord, save me, my drug is my baby
I'll be usin' for the rest of my life