Chapter 15

I'm sitting on the beach writing this, it's extremely hot here

Smut warning!
This was requested by so many people, so enjoy!

Y/N's POV:

A surge of energy comes over me as she looks at me with those gorgeous eyes. I flip us over so now I am on top.

"Your turn" I say with a smirk on my face. Wednesday's cheeks turn a bright pink and her eyes become darker than they already are.

I smile down at her and slowly lean in. Kissing her icy lips ever so softly. Her hands makes their way into my hair, pulling me closer. I press my knee against her core, causing her to moan.

I smirk against her lips. Pulling away, I see her eyes are still closed, but her chest is heaving up and down rapidly. Her fists clutching the dark bedsheets. I slowly move my fingers up and down her ribcage, leaving red marks on her beautifully pale skin.

My fingers hook to the waistband of her pants and pull them down,throwing them somewhere in our room. I look up at my girl, her head is thrown back against the pillow, her bottom lip between her teeth. I move up to her and rub my thumb along the bottom of her mouth.

"I want to hear you. Don't you dare silence your moans," I tell her as she releases her lip. She just nods her head.

"Words baby girl," I whisper in her ear. I hear her breath hitch and goosebumps rise on her neck.

"Yes. Please touch me," he voice is so soft that I almost didn't hear her. A smile makes it's way onto my lips.

I run my fingers up and down the inside of her thighs. Her breath hitches in her throat, and a small moan escapes her her lips. Smirking I start kissing her neck, leaving hickey's everywhere. She's mine and everyone who doesn't know, will know now.

I smile as I find her sweet spot causing her to moan loadly and one of her hands girp onto my hair. I slowly kiss down her neck and girp her sides. Probably hard enough to bruise, but that makes it even better.

I kiss down her chest, massaging her breasts. Moans leave her lips, and it's music to my ears. I take one nipple in my mouth and massage the other one with my hand. Wednesday whimpers and withers beneath me.

I let go of her nipple with a pop, and blow cold air over her now wet breast. Her gands grip my hair and her eyes screw shut. This causes a smirk to come over my lips.

"What do you want baby girl?" I ask her, kissing her breasts.

"You I want you" she moans out, oh how beautiful she looks beneath me.

"Please Y/N! Please I need you to touch me!" she moan yells. Hands in my hair, gripping and pulling.

I smile at her begging me for more, before deciding that I have tortured her enough for now. My hand makes its way down her hip and over her thigh.

I run my finger through her folds and moan at how wet she is.

"Is this for me baby girl?" I ask her, nibbling at her ear.

"Yes, yes it's all for you. You and only you!" she whimpers beneath me. Wednesday isn't one to show weakness, but here I have her, begging me for more.

I smile as I slowly push one finger into her, her eyes close and her mouth opens in a soft moan. I don't think she's ever looked more beautiful. Her braids have fallen out, her face is flushed, her body covered in hickeys.

I enter another finger and curl them slowly with each stroke. A string of whimpers and moans leave her lips. One of her hands are tangled in my hair the other is griping her bedsheets.

"Who do you belong to?" I whisper in a deep voice in her ear,pressing my thumb against her swollen clit.

"You! I'm all yours. I belong to you!" she moans and I use my unoccupied hand to lightly zap her sized. I know it doesn't hurt terribly, it feels like if you touched someone and they shock you, but I know she loves it.

"I'm going to make sure you remember that" I smile into her neck, moving my fingers faster. I can feel her walls start to flutter around my fingers, and her legs start shaking.

I curl my fingers against her sweet spot and press my thumb against her clit. Her head falls back and she let's out a shaky low moan.

"Y/N!" my name falls from her lips, as her legs live out and her back arches. My god I've never seen anything as beautiful as she is right now.

Once she calms down from her high she opens her eyes and looks at me with a soft grin. I smile at her and bring my cum coated fingers to my lips and suck them clean, without breaking eye contact.

"How do you feel?" I ask her. She might be tough, but I still want to make sure I didn't go to far.

"I feel great, thank you Mi Amor." she smiles at me. I stand up and get a cloth and clean us up so we aren't sticky tomorrow.

Laying down in bed, we face each other, the blanket over our hips. I smile at her as I trace the hickeys and bruises iver her pale body. She is a canvas I want to cover. She is so beautiful.

"Thank you for making this the best birthday ever. Nothing could ever compare to you" I tell her, pulling her cold body towards me. She lays her head on my chest, tunning her fingers up and down my stomach.

It's not long before both of us are asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

10 years later

Y/N's POV:

I watch as my beautiful wife walks down the beachfront. Our daughter running after her, smiling and laughing.

A lot has happened in 10 years, and you know, I wouldn't change it for the world. I've never been happier. I'm so lucky to call her mine.

What has happened in these 10 years, well I'm glad you asked.

It all started the day after graduation...

To be continued...

*And that is it for Electric Love y'all! I really hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. It has been such a pleasure.

I will definitely be working on a second  book so keep you eye on my Twitter (Stitch_1412) for any updates.

If you have any name suggestions for the second book, feel free to leave a comment. Also anything you'd like to see happen with you and Wednesday you can leave a comment, tweet at me or just dm me!

Thank you all for your support!

Merry Christmas and an amazing 2023 to you all!*