Chapter 13

Y/N's POV:

It's been a week since the attack. I got really lucky that night. The arrow just missed my heart. And the fact that I broke it off and didn't pull it out was probably what saved my life.

Wednesday told us about how Crackstone stabbed her and how Goody passed through her and healed her. I was slightly upset that she got stabbed and wanted to bring that asshole back, just to be able to kill him again.

Enid told us about how the sheriff shot Tyler and that he saved her life. Now due to her werewolf healing power, her wounds have already healed and it has left three scars running across her face.

Weems decided to cut the semester short due to the attack so we can all heal and she can also find a new botanist teacher. She will definitely do a deeper background check next time.

Wednesday, Enid and I are in our room, we should probably be packing, but we only leave in 3 days, so we still have time. My chest still hurts and I feel tired. I basically exhausted my electricity when I stabbed Crackstone, for 2 days I didn't have any power, but it has slowly started to come back to what I had.

Wednesday is writing on her novel, I'm reading through a book I found in the nightshade library, and Enid is sitting at her table, doing make-up. I can see that every few seconds she sighs in defeat and wipes everything from her face.

"Enid, what are you doing?" I finally ask her. She turns around with a frown on her face.

"I have a date with Ajax later, but nothing is covering up these scars. What if he thinks I look ugly with them?" I sigh and look over at Wednesday. She catches my eye and sighs, turning around in her chair.

"Enid. Covering your scars is like saying that fighting Tyler didn't happen. Those scars are proof that you are a hero and that you saved us and this entire school. We couldn't have done it without you." Wednesday explains to her. Shocking both of us, Wednesday isn't usually one to talk about that type of stuff.

"Also, Enid, you look beautiful. If Ajax can love you just the way you are, badass scars and all, then he doesn't deserve you." I tell her. A smile makes its way onto her lips and she turns back around and just adds minimal makeup.

"See perfect. Now go have fun on your date, and remember. If he breaks your heart..." I start off by saying.

"We'll nail gun his." Wednesday finishes. This causes Enid to laugh and rush out of the dorm.

I sigh as I flop down on the bed, winching at the pain.

"Oh love," Wednesday whispers and comes closer to me.

"Can this thing just heal; it's starting to really bother me," I say as I open my button-up shirt just enough so you can see the healing wound. Wednesday moves her chair closer, coming to a halt in front of me.

She lifts her hand and slowly and softly runs her fingers over it. Our eyes meet, and both our cheeks are red with blush. It's rare to see my Wednesday blushing so it is always a treat when I do.

"This scar is a reminder of how you risked everything to safe Xavier and me, as well as the entire Nevermore," Wednesday tells me, never breaking eye contact with me. A small smile on her lips, as she leans in and kisses me. I've always loved the feeling of her icy lips on mine.

Thing taps on the table, telling us that he is still there. We pull away, blushing and mumbling a 'sorry'. Just then a thought popped up into my mind.

"Hey, how about we get out of the room a bit? Maybe we can go for a walk now that the woods are safe again." I ask her. She thinks for a moment before nodding her head.