Chapter 8

*It's my birthday! And it's a Wednesday!

It works out perfectly
I have decided to post early today because I just feel happy about my birthday and it being on a Wednesday ❤️

This will be a double update for y'all, a little gift from me to you*

3rd person POV:

The cell is dark and cold. Your body is drenched in water. After you shocked the monster they started throwing you with water so that every time you use your ability, you would hurt yourself. Your body shivers, the wind is terrible and the walls smell like mold.

"Why can't we just kill her?" He asks with annoyance in his voice, as they enter the room.

"Because we will need her. Wednesday will come for her, and then we can take her. We need her to continue with our plan." She smirks as she stares at me. You glare at them.

"You don't stand a chance against her, she will kill you all and then we will waltz on your graves." You spit out at them, pure anger in my voice.

"Oh, you naive little girl. You will both die at the hands of the great Crackstone." She laughs at you, and walks out, with her little pet following her. You need to find a way out of here.

Wednesday's POV:

Xavier, Enid, and I make our way out of the school grounds. We could finally sneak past Weems, and luckily Thornhill was nowhere to be found.

"Where are we going Wednesday?" Enid asks me, I can sense the fear in her voice. I slightly roll my eyes. A werewolf scared of the woods.

"I don't want to spend my birthday sulking about my missing girlfriend, I want to find her," I reply. Causing Enid to nod as we make our way through the woods. Goody showed me a mansion in the woods, the Gates manor. Maybe this will have some leads.

"What are we doing at the Gates manor?" Xavier asks us, a frown on his forehead.

"My ancestor showed it to me. She didn't tell me what it's for, but I think we might find some leads." I tell them, hoping they won't chicken out. But they nod and follow me inside.

We struggle to open the locked door, until Enid pulls it open with her werewolf strength, impressing both Xavier and myself. We make our way through the manor's first floor. The candles in the living room are still warm, meaning that the person just left or they heard us and are hiding here.

"Xavier, you look on this floor. Enid and I will go upstairs. And split up to cover more ground." I tell them, giving them no room to argue. I make my way up the stairs.

"Enid you go this way and I'll go that way," I tell her, and move down the hall.

"This is how every best friend dies in a horror movie." She protests but goes anyway. As I am looking through a room I hear Enid calling me.

"Hey Wednesday, you might want to come and see this." I follow her voice to another room. There aren't any spider webs, and the bed is made extremely neatly.

"Looks like someone moved into her old room," I say looking around the room.

"So you're telling me that Laurel Gates is alive and she's behind all of this," Enid says, scared. Okay, maybe it's time to leave. I grab her wrist and move to leave the manor. That is until we hear a crash on the first floor.

"Guys! RUN!" Xavier yells making his way up the stairs, that is when we see the shadow of the monster from the first floor. We run down the hall and climb inside the dumbwaiter, as the monster stomps up the stairs. With all three of us in the dumbwaiter, the line can't hold it and it snaps, causing us to fall into the basement.

Electric Love ~ Wednesday Addams X Fem!Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें