chapter 21

WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD!
Ryo's grinding against her silken and slickened lips caused Raven to slightly arch her back and bring her knees up a clear signal to Ryo that she was ready for him. having moved back to kiss her Ryo weaved his arms and hands under lower back lifting slightly to get her into position. and bring the head of his throbbing erection to her gaping vagina. Raven bit her bottom lip as she felt him begin to take her. and slowly ever so slowly making sure she felt every inch of him Ryo pushed himself into her.
the feeling of Ryo's sheer size. his length, his girth stretching and parting her gummy walls leaving her clitrus no where to hide took Raven's breath away. "Ohh~!!..great dragon lord...what kind of treasure...hah~!! would allow such pleasure~!"..."Oh~!..you'll see" unable to contain himself any longer Ryo pulled back his length only for him to slam into her hard and begin to trust.

he could feel her silken walls engulf him and tighten around him as his length dug hard into her trusting repeatedly deeper and deeper, he was reaching his limit with every trust, closer...and CLOSER! Raven's experience with horses soon kicked in as she began to roll her hips to match Ryo for every trust. he came at her so hard and without hesitation or fear.
she could feel him being to swell and turning himself into a battering ram. but soon Ryo brought himself down on to his forearms. "Ohhh~GOD y-yess, Ryo!" her erect and sensitive nipples rubbing against his hard pects. his lips latched onto her neck as he fucked her harder. as he could feel the build up....until! throwing his head back and slamming into her tighten walls "AAHHH~!!!" sounding like the very Dragon he had become known for Ryo released a very generous load into her.

"AAHHH~!!!...OH Y-YESS!" tears streamed down Raven's face as she felt and fell in love with the sensation of Ryo's hot seed absolutely flooding her. having finally starting to catch his breath and in responds to her question. "life giving waters, sweet maiden. but if more is done maybe a wish is sometimes granted". pulling back he pulled raven up to him. the site that met Ryo's eyes! 'gorgeous!' Raven's beautiful porcelain white face which already glowed in the moonlight was now glistening in sweat with light dusting of pink across her cheeks.
her long silken hair caught by wind sparkling with starlight, her lips red and swollen begging to be kissed. but her eyes! those beautiful glistening orbs of the deepest amethyst daring him to come get her.

but Raven decided it now her turn so she positioned herself into lotus wrapping her legs around him and draping her arms around his neck. placing her hand gently on his lips and whispered."ah ah ah~it's my turn" kissing him deeply moving to his ear "when was the last time you were truly appreciated? hmm~" before gently pushing him down so she was on top of him.
slowly working her lips and tongue caress every inch of his stallion like neck, making her way to his muscular chest, and as she found where his heart was she could feel it pounding under her lips as she reached her hand down to stroke his raging erection.
as her hand worked him Ryo brought his hand to her hips as once again she pressed and rubbed him against her opening but this time using her hand to keep him there. "OOHH~!...YOU'RE SUCH A TEASE!" God he wanted her now! and as soon as she would let him, he was coming for her!

and finally as she let go everything turned to slow motion as Raven braced herself, she felt his grip on her hips tighten and then by combining gravity, his strength and his lust. while pulling her down Ryo launched himself into her hard. the depths he reached! was complete Raven threw her head back her hair pooling around his toes, eye rolling back tears streaming and scream catching in her throat as she felt his cock forcing her walls apart and digging deep into her cervix and instead of simply trusting OhNo! Ryo banged and ground into her again and again gritting his teeth every time he came in contact with her cervix until...Gah~!! this was it CLIMAX! Raven felt herself clamp down hard and hold on tight as Ryo launched wave after wave of cum into her.

finally after a few minutes which felt like an eternity both Ryo and Raven start to recover some of their strength Ryo sat up and held Raven to him kissed her head "you ok?...yeah you are just wonderful Ryo"...thanks, you rest here for a bit while to get some tissus to clean you up". a couple minutes later he returned but instead wiping her down. he sat behind her and worked her opening with his fingers encouraging her to cum releasing all that he had give her. he let Raven rest against him as she came for him and seeing the amount he gave her, it was no wonder she was so tired.
after cleaning up and seeing that Raven's legs were still very weak Ryo carried her back to bed princess style "by the way what was the wish you wanted, "to be granted the love of you my sweet maiden...what say you?" pulling him into another wonderful kiss she answered " yes dragon lord you are granted my love". placing Raven gently in the bed and bless her even though she was exhausted Raven waited for Ryo to join her in the bed before falling into a deep and much needed sleep.

and no sooner had Ryo closed the balcony door and got into bed, did the heavens open. meaning any and all evidence of their activities that night would be wash away by morning. and being that it was the weekend meant they could rest the next day.

Senzaemon
up at Totsuki tower school direct and grandfather to Erina, Alice and Raven. Senzaemon desperately searched for any evidence of Raven, but to his horror there was not one picture of her anywhere. thinking back Kurokiba's dish and the image of Raven. the horror he saw and felt as he tried to see her face after finally being reminded of her. Raven's face was blank there was no face but Senzaemon knew this wasn't because for Ryo's lack of skill or care far from it but rather. the fault was his Raven was faceless in the vision because to his great shame Senzaemon couldn't recall his granddaughter face. he couldn't even remember her voice.

"how could he?!.how could he?!" how could he dare call himself a doting grandparent when had neglected his own granddaughter to point she didn't even exist to him. he was no better than Azami himself, and then there was young Ryo Kurokiba and that look of resentment, it was more than understandable. after all back at the selection the girl who Ryo had invited to join him after he and Akira had been named winner. was that her? was that beautiful creature really Raven?
but unlike Azami, Senzaemon was in a better position put this right.
he had to do right by her and as for Ryo he deserved a much needed reward for that badly needed wakeup call.

unfortunately Senzaemon would have to wait until after the stagiaire to making plans to reconnect with Raven.

The Forgotten Nakiriजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें