Chapter 6

Levi Ackerman.

"Tsk. Disgusting."

"What do you want from us?!"

Levi's angry eyes bored holes into held-captive men's skulls.

"The girl you threatened to kill tonight, do you know her?"

"I don't know what you are talking-"

The motion was so quick that he didn't even have time to comprehend what was about to happen.

One moment, Levi had been standing completely still, and the next his left cheek was stinging, red from the vicious slap that had been applied.

"Ow! What the hell was that for? I swear I don't know what's going on!"

"Answer the damn question."

The second shape that had entered the room now calmly slid forward, materializing into light brown eyes and medium-length dark brown hair women.

She calmly strode next to Levi, her right hand on her hips, her left arm clutching a yellow notepad to her chest.

Then, after what seemed like ages, she spoke, her voice lingered with excitement "I got their information."

"This one with Crew-Cut has a kid who goes to elementary school and another one, hmmm he lives with his grandparents. There's more-"

Their eyes widen in shock.

"Who the fuck are you people?!?"

Annoyed by the stupid questions Levi pulls out a polished black handgun.

"That's none of your business, now tell me about the girl you threatened to kill on the street?"

"We don't know her! I swear we don't!"

Levi placed the gun on the dude's neck. "Good. If I learned that you have caused her any harm, I will kill you and your loved ones."

The woman's expression hardened, her silvery voice adopting a slight but noticeable edge. " Trust me, He is not fooling around. You won't be the first ones to lose your pathetic lives by our hands."

"We won't ever cross paths with her! Just let us go!" the men begged.

Levi steps back "Hange.."

"yes?"

"Ask Eld and Oluo to throw these pigs out."

"Wait!" called the crew cut man, his curiosity temporarily overriding his fear. "Who are you?"

"Levi Ackerman."

Fear and uncertainty gripped both men. they realized that they were not going to enjoy what was coming.