Chapter 22

"Mama! when's daddy coming home?"

I smiled lifting my daughter in my arms "Yua.. daddy will be home soon.."

Yua means binding love and affection. She inherited Levi's black hair and his hate for filth and dirt.

"He's always busy" Yua pouts crossing her arms.

"Why don't you go play with uncle Erwin?"

"Uncle Erwin is busy helping hange auntie.." 

"I'm home."

"Daddy! I missed you!!" Yua giggled running towards Levi.

life has been perfect, a lovely daughter and husband, a warm home. even after years passed his love for me never faded. he still gives me the same affection and love as he used to. 

"I missed you too Yua.."

"Hey! what about me?" I pouted

Levi playfully rolled his eyes "I missed you too.."

"Ewww!" Yua covers her eyes.

When I was caught up in the excitement of my wedding, it was hard to imagine that Levi and I might not live happily ever after.

I was scared thinking that sharing my life with another person can be a challenge, especially when I didn't have a lot of experience with relationships.

It took us some time to learn that - Marriages take work, commitment, and love, but they also need respect to be truly happy and successful.

A marriage based on love and respect doesn't just happen. Both spouses have to do their part. 

Everyone makes mistakes. Sometimes Levi hurt my feelings or does something that upsets me, and that makes me angry, even furious.

But I've learned to deal with my feelings, let them go, and move on. don’t keep bringing up the past.

I remember to remain committed to Levi, our family, and the life that I have built together.

And Levi does the same for us.

We support each other emotionally and in everyday ways.

Yua Ackerman.

In my life, I have been through a lot, both good and bad. The one thing that changed my life is the day my precious daughter was born. Seeing her for the first time after waiting 9 long months changed my whole outlook on life instantly.

Levi and I, we both didn't grow up in a loving home.

We didn't know how to take care of this precious small baby.

We struggled but we learned.

My daughter means the world to me and I would go to the end of the earth for her.

Yua sees her father as her role model.  a foundation of security, trust, and love.

Also known as the ‘hero dad-princess daughter phase’, this first phase is easy and fun. During this phase, the daughter is the darling little princess, and the dad is her superhero. 

"A boy held my hand today at the playground"  Yua giggled covering her mouth.

"What now?"

"His name is ken. We play together."