Chapter 7

Love

Love.

How would you describe love?

Some possible definitions of love include a willingness to prioritize another's well-being or happiness above your own.

Love encompasses a range of strong and positive emotional and mental states from the most sublime virtue or good habit,

The deepest interpersonal affection to the simplest pleasure.

Happiness

Happiness is a myth.

Sometimes I feel lost and other times I feel as if I have conquered the world.

At times the laughter is not in my control and other times the tears can’t be held in my eyes.

The only difference now I see in happiness and sadness is. Happiness is practised in front of the world and sadness is practised in loneliness. It’s the same as failure hitting you in public while success cherishes you in private.

"I'm starving!"

Throughout my life, I have been exposed to two different school systems, which has made me aware that people are the same where ever you go.

There is always one person that you connect with

And another that you can't stand

For instance, karin.

The school bully.

Some girls hate others and some think every guy likes them.

And then there's a person like me

The one who doesn't care about any of those.

I got enough matters on my hands to deal with.

"Let's get outta here and grab some juicy cheeseburgers!" Eren exclaimed, placing his hand over my shoulder.

"I can't, Eren."

"Why not? I swear I won't make you pay this time-"

"She has detention with Mr Ackerman, you blockhead." Jean said.

Eren let out a nervous laugh "Oh yeah, I completely forgot about that."

"Cheeseburgers sound so good right now."

"But what about karin? Why wasn't she punished? I mean she started all that mess." Eren questioned in a disapproving tone.

"I have no idea."

"Because in principal perception (Y/n) disobeyed the nonviolence rule of our school."

"You did beat the shit out of her."

I shrug.

I lost control.

I believed that my friends or the people who witnessed the fight would keep their distance from me.