Chapter 10

"Itachi~"

"I want to hear you, princess."

He violently slammed his body against mine, and his mouth sucks my left breast, licking and sucking it.

His moans grew louder as did mine.

"That's my girl.." he grunts.

His eyes filled with several emotions at once

love, lust, desires, and need.

My nails dig into his skin.

He began a steady rhythm as his tongue flickered over me, and I couldn't prevent my hips from rising to meet his thrusts.

So wet that I could hear the slippery sounds every time he drove back into me.

Moans echoed with the chilling bedroom walls.

"I'm about to cum." Itachi moaned.

Finally, he pulled out and kissed me one last time before grabbing a shirt to wipe the cum off my skin.

Itachi dropped next to me "That was amazing."

I rolled my eyes "Lie."

"You need to start accepting compliments." He said, playing with his finger ring.

Itachi showed me his ring "Company policies, it's for members of Akatsuki to be identified."

"Akatsuki."

"Criminal organization. The most wanted group."

"I know who they are..."

"yes, one of the reasons why you should stay away from me."

"Why would I do that?."

"I'm a terrible person. (y/n)" His voice was laced with grief.

"No, you are not. Don't say that... I have seen kindness in you Itachi.."

"Thank you..(y/n)"

"For what?"

"For not hating me.."

"I can never hate you Itachi."

"Glad to know."

"When are you leaving town?"

"After a few weeks, I have to submit the report to the police department by tomorrow."

••••

I'm sitting on the beach. The water is calm and the sky is clear. Sunlight shines on my face, leaving my cheeks flushed pink.

I nestle my fingers and toes into the earth underneath me. The sand is warm and sticks to my legs and fingertips.

There is a gentle breeze that blows rhythmically through the palm trees from behind.

I take another deep breath in.

"It's peaceful.."

"Is everything alright? You seem troubled."

The wind carries the sting of sand and the taste of salt.