Chapter 1

Baila (POV) Dark Stone Alpha Mansion above

Baila, Bella, and Beck, our Mom, Luna Brinn yelled for us to come down now for breakfast and to go over the finishing details of our birthday party. Oh, I forgot to mention, we're triplets and tomorrow is our 18th birthday! This will be the day we will find our mate. We will also start the shift at 10.59pm, the time we were born.

Triple B get down here now or you will be late for school. Dad calls us that when we're slow poking around and he wants to talk to all of us at the same time.

As I get ready, let me tell you a little about Triple B. First, there is Beck, the oldest of us three. Beck is 6'9 and has smooth mocha skin like Mom and muscled and fit like Dad. He has gorgeous green eyes that I'm sure his mate will fall in love with when he meets her. He also has long dreads that he always keeps neat. Although the girls swoon over him, Beck is saving his self for his mate. My brother is so handsome and he's my best friend. He is our future Alpha!

I'm the middle child. I have caramel skin and hazel eyes just like our Dad. I'm in great shape because I secretly take extra trainings with my Dad because the Moon Goddess told my Mom and Dad that my wolf will be special when I shift but no one knows what I really look like because I always wear super baggy clothes because I don't want anyone ogling my body. I also wear glasses so everybody calls me ugly, fat, four eyed. If they only knew.

Last (rolls eyes) is my sister, Bella. She has smooth chocolate skin with chestnut eyes and waist length hair that she keeps straightened. Bella is beautiful but she is a thot. She is always throwing herself at the future Alpha of the neighboring pack. We share a school with their pack because their school burned down.

We finally make our way down. Beck is wearing fitted jeans with a v-neck tee and the new Jordans that just came out. Even though it's hot in Arkansas right now, I'm wearing an oversized hoodie and baggie joggers with my favorite vapormax. Leave it to Bella to be wearing a barely there skirt, tight low cut shirt and 5 inch red bottoms.

Now, it's time to head to school. I hate going but it's our last year and I have straight A's.

"Mom and Dad, I don't want to ride with Baila. She's embarrassing" my sister whines.

"Yes you do because your brother is already gone and you have wrecked your last three vehicles", Dad says.

"STAY AWAY FROM ME AT SCHOOL NERD" she yells at me.

This is going to be a long day but hey, thank the Moon Goddess it's Friday!