Chapter 15

Baila (POV)

All of the guests have arrived. Contessa is on cloud nine. She is already saying how excited she is about grand babies. I haven't even told Zan yet but she will be getting her wish sooner than later. I went to the pack doctor while Zan was in a meeting and found out that we are having triplets.

The coronation is over and we are  now heading to the dinner and dance. Zan and I are now standing at the entrance of the ballroom waiting to be announced. As the doors swing open, I hear my father-in-law say "I now present to you, King Zan and Queen Baila Kristoff!"

The crowd goes wild with applause and congratulations. My parents, Beck and Elle come up to us and sweep me in a hug. They tell me how beautiful I look and how proud they are of me.

I look around and see Antone and Bella. They both look awful. Before I can comprehend what happened, Antone is behind me with a silver knife with a rubber handle that won't burn his hand at my throat. My eyes immediately captures Zan's and his are golden signaling that Colt is in full control and calling out to my wolf, Bai. My eyes are now golden as well. Gold flames are now all around us and have engulfed Antone up burning him to nothing.

A beautiful night was almost ruined by Antone. It seems he went crazy not being able to handle me finding a second chance mate. My sister disappeared that night and we haven't seen her since.

Later on, as everything settled down, Zan and I were soaking in the jacuzzi with my back to his chest. He leans into me and kisses me and says" I hear multiple heartbeats my love!"

I turn and straddle him and say, "Those are the heartbeats of your son and two daughters."

Can I say that night was a night of so much love and passion that I will never forget.

I love my King and my King loves me. I was nothing but trash to Antone but Zan has shown me in more ways than one that I am his treasure.