Chapter 3

Baila above played by Madison Pettis

Baila (POV)

Elle and I walk into the lunch room. "Elle why are you hanging with that loser?" "Hey biggie, you should skip lunch." "Elle sit over here with us and let the loser eat alone." Everyone is pointing and laughing. My eyes tear up but I won't give them the satisfaction of letting one fall. Suddenly, I'm no longer hungry and turn and run out only to run straight into someone landing straight on my a**.

"Watch where you're going ugly b**ch!" Antone shouts as he kicks me in the side. "I feel sorry for whoever will be tied to you as a mate. He's probably going to reject your pathetic a** as soon as he lays eyes on you. After all, who would want a weak, pathetic, fat four eyed b**ch as a mate. I bet you will be alone for the rest of your miserable life. Look at how you dress. Who would want to be seen with you?" Antone continued to shout at me and then finally, he walked off after kicking me in the face. I know that will leave a nasty bruise

I stayed there for a moment wondering why people could be so cruel. Beck walks in and sees me lying in the hallway floor crying. He sits beside me and wraps his arm around me screaming "Who the f**k did this to you Baila?"  Kane and Jaques walk up and they are just as mad as Beck because they see me as their little sister as well. I don't answer. I just lean into Beck and cry. "Baila, answer me d**n it! Who did this to you?" I cry even harder. He kisses me on my forehead and said, "I will leave it alone for now but if I find out who it is, they have a beat down coming!"

I just mind linked my Mom and told her I didn't feel well and wanted to come home. My Dad is at the school in a meeting with the Superintendent about some rogue sightings at the edge of the woods closest to the school but I didn't want him to see me like this because it would be hell to pay and I much as I hate Antone, I didn't want him to die today if my Beck or my Dad found out. My Dad, is an Alpha that you don't want to f**k with. Get your neck twisted if you tried. My Dad does not play about his princess. Yes, I'm a Daddy's girl in case you haven't figured that out yet.

Mom told me I can come home; so, I'm out of this hell hole. Maybe she will let me skip the party tomorrow night. Alpha Alton, Luna Amir, Antone, Elle, his future Beta, Cole and future Gamma, Ren will all be staying in our pack to help prepare for the party. FML.....Why can't they have their own party at the Midnight Moon Pack?