Chapter 10

Baila (POV)

Baila (POV)

Heads were turning and jaws were dropping. Yea, I know that I'm fine as hell and I'm working this dress!

Bella nor Antone has made their appearance to the party yet. They're probably somewhere hunching. I step outside to catch a breath of fresh air. I'm happy for my brother and all of my friends. Why couldn't I have a mate like them? Just as that thought entered my mind, my breath hitched and I had a slight shiver of disgust from the hand that just touched the small of back as he whispered "my beautiful mate" in my ear.

I turned around and smacked the hell out of him and told him to never put his d**n hand on me again or I would rip it off. He had a nerve to say that I was his mate and he had a right to touch me. I told him that I would never be his.

This n***a that had my sister's smell all over him had a nerve to ask me to forgive him and take him back. He said if he knew I was this fine, he wouldn't have never rejected such a fine piece of a**. I turned and walked back into the party ignoring his yells promising that he will get me back.

I yelled back "NEVER" flipping him the middle finger as I walked back into the party with a satisfied smirk on my face.

Once back in the party, I see my skanky sister with a dress on that leaves nothing to the imagination. She has a frown on her tear streaked face because she found out that she is mated to one of the warriors, Rem. She rejected him for Antone because Antone told her that if she slept with him, she would be his chosen Luna. He told her he lied. She tried to get her mate, Rem back but he has already met his second chance mate. His mate is a visiting Alpha's only daughter so he is now the future Alpha of the Crystal Moon Pack. My sister tried to attack his new mate but Rem stepped in front of her to protect what's his. My bratty spoiled sister got what she deserved.

As the time approached for us to shift into our wolves, my Dad announced that he had a surprise visitor here. He said that he had been holding out information about the message from the Moon Goddess until the right time. He said this wolf is of great importance because he is also a Golden Wolf and that his mate is his second chance mate and is also a Golden Wolf which will make them the most powerful Mated couple in the whole world.

Bell perks up and says, I just know that it will be me so f**k you Rem and Antone. She turns to me and says "Baila, I have always been jealous of you and that's why I mistreated you. Now you will be hating on me because I will be powerful!"