Chapter 7

Alpha Breckley above played by Christian Keyes

Alpha Breckley (POV)

As I sat in my office, I can't believe my pups are 18 today. 18 years ago, I almost f'd things up with my beautiful Brinn. She made me the happiest man in the world by accepting me back as her mate. The sparks I feel when we touch still sends a shiver down my spine. Just the thought is making my manhood twitch. Maybe I should go get back to bed with my sexy mate.

Someone is approaching my office. As they get closer, I realize its Baila. I know my pup's scent. I can also feel her emotions. Before she even knocks on the door, I beckon for her to come in. "What's on your mind Princess?" I say to her.

She sighs and begins! "Daddy, does that offer still stand for me to go to the Alpha King's pack and train the women of his pack since they know I'm the strongest she-wolf in the world?"

"What changed your mind Princess?" She smiles and says, "Please don't get angry Daddy because I'm happy it happened but Antone rejected me and I just don't want to be around him at school. Although I was indeed angry, I didn't let my Baila see it.

I told her that they would be excited that she changed her mind and I will make the necessary arrangements for her to get her diploma early and for her to leave Monday morning. I told her to go get ready for the party. She doesn't know my real reason for wanting her to go but she will soon! I'm glad that mutt rejected her. It's all in the Moon Goddess's plans.

I left her a surprise in her room. My princess will have mouthes hanging and eyes bugging out tonight! Her beauty will shine bright like a Diamond tonight!