Chapter 11

Alpha King Zan (POV) pic above

Allow me to introduce myself. I'm the Alpha King, Zan Kristoff, King over all werewolves. I am 21 years old and I'm naturally tanned with eyes as blue as the ocean that my Mother says my mate will never get enough of. Yes, I'm still a Mama's boy. I'm bi-racial. My Mother is white and my Father is black. I have longed to meet my second chance mate that the Moon Goddess gifted me. My Father and Mother, the previous King and Queen urged me to go to the pack of their best friends Alpha Breckley and Luna Brinn. Tonight their triplets will shift because it is their 18th birthday and also their daughter, Baila has finally agreed to come to the palace to train our she-wolves. Baila was 16 when I last saw her. She was so beautiful even though she tried to hide it. I would love it if she was my mate. Her sister Bella was all over me. I quickly pushed her away. I don't do skanks! I'm saving myself for my mate.

Here I am quietly pacing as I wait for Alpha Breckley to make the announcement that I am here. My wolf, Colt is pacing in my head saying, "Mate, Mate, Mate.....Mate is here" Settle down Colt. You're giving me a headache" I say. He whines in my head, " I want mate!" I tell him I do too but we must be patient.

The triplets along with Alpha Chaz's son the future Alpha and his daughter will all shift tonight. The shifts will begin at 10:59 and continue until they have all shifted. Your wolf color determines how powerful you are.

Since I am the Alpha King, I can mind link all wolves. It's now 10:30pm and Alpha Breckley has just linked me and informed me it's time to make my entrance. I give my self a once over in the mirror. I must say I look d**n good in my black suit and black Balenciagas paired with my Rolex. I will meet my mate. Please be Baila!

I walk in and all eyes are on me. I hear two gasps as my eyes go wide. I say mate and before I know what's happening, Bella runs and jumps upon me and starts to kiss me saying she is mated to the Alpha King. As I push her to the ground, I look at Baila who now has tears in her eyes.

I walk over to her and passionately kiss her and say "Mate" just as she says "Mate" with a smile on both of our faces. My Baila.......She is all mine. I lean into my beautiful mate and whisper "I finally found you and I love you already." She whispers back with a wink "I love you too my King and my secret crush." Warmth swelled up in my heart. My Queen loves me back.

Bella was screaming, "It's not fair! How can that ugly b**ch be your mate? I'm way better than her. I hate her!"