Chapter 1

"Charlie, are you ready yet?" I hear Neymar shouting from the other room.

Yes you heard that right. Neymar. As in the football star, the GOAT Neymar jr. Don't tell him I said he's a GOAT tho, his ego is big enough. ;)

"Yes, yes. I'm coming" I scrunch my nose because of second hand embarrassment.
I hear a chuckle from the other room. "Oh you shut up! You know what I meant," I shout at him.

I quickly put the last stuff in my suitcase and run to the hallway. "I'm ready!" I shout at my bestfriend aka Neymar.

Neymar quickly rushes up the stairs to get my suitcase and take it downstairs. Of course I only settle for princess treatment. ;)

We're going over to a mansion the whole psg team is gonna stay at for a weekend. It's a way of welcoming some new players and training a lot to see who will play the next match. I got invited too, because I am a medic. I help when there's ice needed or when a cut needs to be bandaged.
The players can also come to me if they need anything or just need to talk.

When I'm downstairs I put on my coat and give Neymar's coat to him. I grab my purse and open the door. The car is already waiting outside.

A man steps out and helps Neymar to put the suitcases in the back 'while I step in the car and text the manager that we're on our way.

It's not that long of a ride and Neymar and I just chat about the usual stuff. We talk about when Davi is gonna visit and when Neymar is taking a trip back to Brazil. We also talk about that I miss my family and should call my mom when we arrive.

Arriving at the mansion I can already see the trainer and manager Galtier standing on the pavement waiting for the players to arrive. At the moment he's chatting with Mbappe.

The car stops and we jump out. The driver rushes to the back to take out the suitcases and when he's done I give him a tip. Then I walk up to Galtier with Neymar.

"Good morning Galtier, should we head inside?"
"Yeah, my assistent is inside to show y'all  your rooms"

We head into the beautiful big house. It's just outside of Paris and in the backyard are two football fields where everyone can train. There's also a nice big pool outside.

When we head inside the assistent is right there and she tells me where we need to go. My room is right next to Neymar's so that's very nice.

The assistent also tells us lunch is at 12.

Me and Neymar head upstairs and separate at our rooms. I put on a tracksuit and head downstairs for lunch. Everyone is already at the table or standing around it. I hug and greet everyone.

Then I sit down next to Neymar on my right and on my left is Marquinhos. I have a little chat with Marquinhos about how he's doing and what he has been up to when I realize that from across the table Mbappe is looking at me. We make eye contact for a split second, but he quickly looks away and goes on talking with Hakimi.

I blush a bit.

"Are you okay?" I hear Marquinhos asking next to me.

"Huh? Yeah I'm good, sorry." And we go back to chatting.

Then Galtier comes in and starts talking about the weekend.

"Hello guys, welcome to all the new players! I hope you feel at home quickly and make nice friendships. For the others welcome back! This afternoon we'll first start with some introduction games and afterwards we'll have our first training. Then we'll have dinner and after we have a party. But don't drink too much because tomorrow morning we'll have breakfast at 11 am and train afterwards. Sunday night we'll have a party to end the weekend. Now go have a nice lunch, chat with each other and when we're done we'll head to the main living room for the games." Galtier announces.

I eat some bread and talk a bit with Hakimi, Marquinhos, Neymar and Mbappe.

"Why are you even here?" Kylian says.

I roll my eyes, "for when ur dumbass decides to trip over your own feet again."
I hear Neymar chuckling next to me.

Kylian looks at me and then at Neymar. "Stop laughing, you'll probably need her more than me."

Neymar stops laughing and gives him a dead stare.

"Hey let's start this weekend on a good note, alright," Hakimi says.

I chuckle and shake my head. Then I ask Kylian if he can hand me the water.

He reaches over to me to give me the water and shortly our fingers touch. I look up at his eyes and we make eye contact again. I quickly pull my hand back and spill a bit of water. "Careful there," Mbappe says.

"Yeah, yeah" I feel my head going a bit red. I quickly pour myself a glass of water.

"Are you nervous because of me?" Kylian says with a wink. I hit him with my foot under the table.

"Ouch" "Don't be a baby."
He looks up at me and gives me a dead stare. I quickly look away and face Neymar.

"Kylian's such a shithead don't you think?"
Neymar chuckles and I see his eyes going to Kylian. In the corner of my eyes I can see Kylian moving his hands and mouthing "blah, blah, blah"

I turn my head to him and hit him again beneath the table. This time extra hard. His face goes hard and I get worried.

"I'm sorry, did it hurt too bad? Can't injure you already."

His eyes soften, "you're good, the pain is already gone."

Next to me I can see Neymar just smiling and shaking his head.

Not soon after lunch is over and we all head to the living room for the introduction games.