Chapter 3

After Julie caught me up on all her adventures and I told her about all the tea I have, Julie decided to take a bath and I just scroll through my instagram.

Suddenly the door bursts open and Hakimi rushes in out of breath.

"Well hello, what's wrong?"

"You have to come down immediately! Where's Julie?"

"She's taking a bath, but what's wrong?" I ask 'while jumping out of bed and sliding in my shoes.

"It's Mbappe, he got hurt," Hakimi says 'while we rush downstairs out to the field.

I already see Kylian laying on the field with all the other players standing around him. I run up to him and see a lot of blood coming from his arm. I gasp and kneel down next to him.

"What happened?" I ask.

"We were playing around and he accidentally cut himself with a sharp thing." Marquinhos answers.

"Okay, Neymar go get Julie she's in the bath and tell her to hurry up and get down here. Marquinhos go grab my first aid kit."

"It's okay, you're alright, I'm right here." I whisper to Kylian who is looking at me with a face that screams that he's in pain, but he's quiet.

"That cut is quite deep and is gonna need some stitching, but it'll be okay in no time." I say,
"We should go inside to stitch it up."

I help Kylian stand up and he holds his arm. We walk inside and see Marquinhos who hands me the first aid kit and then I tell him to go back to the field for training.

"Let's go into this bathroom so I can stitch this cut." 

We head into the bathroom and I put the first aid kit on the counter next to the sink and then go sit on the counter myself. I motion to him that he should stand between my legs and he obeys.

I open the first aid kit and grab some alcohol so I can clean the cut before stitching and bandaging it.

He hissed when I clean it, but when I look up he nods at me to continue.

When I finally am done cleaning I numb his arm a bit and then stitch it.

Lastly I bandage his arm and then I'm done. I look up to him and he sighs. We have eye contact for a couple seconds and then I see his eyes moving to my lips. He puts his hands on my legs and moves a bit closer.

"Thank you," he says and then he moves away.

"No problem," I say a bit disappointed. I liked feeling his breath on my lips and the heavy eye contact. "Told you you were gonna need me."

He rolls his eyes.

I hop off the counter and clean up all the stuff I used.

I can feel Kylian's eyes burning holes in my back, but don't turn around.

Then I look in the mirror to him and see that he's indeed staring at me.

He notices me looking at him through the mirror and realizes he got caught. He quickly looks away and turns around.

"Well, I probably should get out there and tell them I'm okay."

"Yeah, you go do that."

When he leaves I chuckle to myself.

Walking out I meet Julie in the hallway.

"Where's Mbappe? I've been looking for you two the entire time. The guys told me you two went inside to stitch him up."

"Yeah, it's all done, he's back out there now."

"I got out of my nice bath just to hear now that you didn't even need my help?" She rolls her eyes but smiles.

"Oh, don't act like that's the worst thing in the world," I laugh.

We make our way to the field so we can watch the boys train.