Chapter 21

Sometime has passed by. It has been a couple boring days although it depends on what you call boring. We went to work and a couple events. I love going to events with Kyky especially now as his girlfriend.

He's always so thoughtful of me. Whenever we're going somewhere he helps me get ready. We always try to have a couple matching things in our outfit and I love it. Then when we are at the event he always looks after me.

On red carpets he holds my hand or he'll constantly be checking where I am. He knows I still often get overwhelmed by all the cameras and questions.

The cutest thing is when we're at an event and women approach him he always pulls me in closer. I'm not jealous, because I know he'd never cheat on me, but whenever he gives me a kiss while there's women around my heart skips a beat.

Now we're sitting at his dinner table having a freshly cooked meal. I love cooking together, we do it whenever we have the time. It's so much fun, because we always joke around.

"So cherie, there's something I wanted to discuss," Kylian says looking up from his plate.

"Go on."

"We have an out of town game next weekend and I thought how about you can come with us and then we'll have a fun little getaway."

"Sure, sounds good."

"I know you have never came to an out of town game so I thought it would be fun."

"Yes, sounds amazing," I say excitedly.

So now it's Friday and I'm packing my bag. I take a couple nice dresses with me for if we go out and I find a jersey with Kylian's name and number on it so I can wear it to the match.

When I'm done I call Henri, my driver. In the last couple weeks I've called him more often to drive me places, because it makes things way easier. Kylian is at his house and I'm gonna meet him at the airport. We're flying with the team in a private jet.

After a couple minutes I hear my doorbell ring and when I open the door I see Henri. He helps me put my suitcase in the back of his car and then drives me to the airport. At the airport I call Kylian.

"Hey Kyky, where are you?"

"Hey Cherie," Kylian says and then he tells me where I need to go to find the team and private jet.

When I walk onto the terrain where the jet is at I see the whole team. Kylian immediately runs up to me and I see Hakimi and Neymar following him. They help me with my suitcase and backpack.

In the jet the four of us sit together. It isn't that long of a flight, but the time still goes super fast. We're mostly joking around and gossiping about celebrities and whatever. Well to me they're celebrities, but some of them are even friends with Neymar and Kylian. It's weird getting used to that.

Arriving in Italy where the game is at, we get off the plane. It's so hot in Italy and the sun is shining very bright. I look at Kylian and notice how beautiful his eyes look in the sun.

After a couple seconds of admiring him his eyes drift to mine and I quickly look somewhere else. Kyky smiles at me, but doesn't say anything. We walk to a taxi, we're all going in different taxis, but we are going to the same hotel.

Stepping foot in the hotel I immediately notice how luxurious it is. Back in England I went to a hotel a couple times, but never one as a luxurious as this. Kylian sees me looking around in wonder.

"It took me a long time to get used to all this luxury too," he says softly laughing at me.

I get myself together and look up at him, "it's crazy."