Chapter 17

I was nervous when I was getting ready to go to his parents. What do I wear? What do I take with me? Do I need to bake or cook something? What perfume should I wear?

A thousand questions flashing through my mind.

After waking up this morning at Neymar's house Kylian called his driver to pick us up. We went to my house. Thankfully Kylian went with me and he helped me calm my nerves. He told me we didn't need to bring any food with us and that the perfume I had on was perfect.

He stopped me a couple times just so we could hug and he'd give me a little peck on my forehead. That would calm my nerves down a lot.

Around 1 pm we left my apartment and made our way to his parents' house.

When we turned a corner and Kylian pointed at the house I saw how big it was.

Arriving at the front porch we stepped out and I immediately grabbed his hand.

"Your hands are sweaty," Kylian says.

"Deal with it, I need to hold your hand."

Kylian chuckles and then stops me in my steps. "Hey chérie, calm down okay. My mom already loves you and she hasn't even met you yet. No need to be so scared."

I sigh, "I know, I don't know why I'm so nervous."

Kylian leans in and gives me a little peck on my mouth.

"EWWWW," I hear some kids scream.

Kylian quickly turns around, "look who are there, my favorite niece and nephew!"

"Your only niece and nephew," the girl says folding her arms. The boy quickly runs up to Kylian and jumps into his arms.

A woman appears in the front door opening, but is too young to be Kylian's mom so I assume it's his brothers wife.

We walk up to her and Kylian quickly gives his niece a hug. I walk up to the woman, "hello, I'm Charlie nice to meet you," I say.

"Oh come on," she says pulling me in for a hug. "Hello I'm Melissa." She's a beautiful woman. She has gorgeous hair and a nice smile on her face.

I immediately feel welcomed by the kids and her, although I still need to meet the others.

We walk inside and head to the living room. The house is an open floor plan and the kitchen is behind the living room.

On the couch watching the tv and loudly talking with each other are Kylian's dad and Jires, his brother. They're watching some show, but I don't know what it's called.

In the kitchen behind the counter of the kitchen island, facing the living room, is Kylian's mother. She looks up when we enter and puts the knife down she was holding. She hurries up to us and firstly gives Kylian a big hug.

"Welcome back my boy!"

Then she turns to me, "hello lovely, nice to meet you." She also gives me a big hug.

"Do you need any help in the kitchen?" I ask her when we break apart and she's about to walk back.

"Oh no love, Melissa will help me, won't she?" She says turning to her.

"Of course," Melissa says rushing to the kitchen and giving me a wink.

"You two can watch the kids and Kylian can you call that little brother of yours downstairs."

"Yes ma'am," he answers. By now his nephew is holding onto his leg while laughing.

"Oh no, how am I supposed to move now?" Kylian says fake worried.

Isayah clams himself to Kylian's leg even more while laughing really loudly.

I turn to Lana the little girl.

"Hello there," I say.

"Hello," she says with a big smile on her face.

"What do you have there?" I ask seeing she has a little doll in her hand.

"This is Leila, my doll!" She says excited to tell me all about her doll.

"That's so cool! She's so pretty!"

We hang around a bit with the kids. Kylian is adorable with kids and my heart warms up just watching him with his niece and nephew.

I also properly meet his dad, Jires and Ethan.

After some time we go have dinner. It's a nice grande dinner and it's delicious. I'm sitting next to Kylian and he has his hand on my thigh. I love just looking at him sometimes. Watching him interact with his family, eating. Watching him watch paint dry wouldn't even be boring.

"So how did you two meet?" His mom asks turning to me.

"We met years ago, did he never tell y'all about me?" I say fake hurt.

"Actually, he used to talk quite often about you before, but we never knew it would be serious," Melissa says.

"We always told him that he should at least try, but even though he doesn't look shy he sometimes is," his mother says laughing.

Kylian shyly looks away, "can we not talk about this?"

"You liked me before we became a thing? I never knew, we always bickered."

"I did, but I mean I wasn't in love. Just a little crush you know."

"Yeah yeah," his dad says laughing.

"Come on now guys."

I laugh, but we decide to quickly change the subject.

"Kylian and Charlie, may I ask you two something?" Melissa asks.

"Sure," Kylian answers.

"Jires and I wanna go out for a night on Saturday, would you two be okay to babysit the kids? Kylian you know how much they love you and I believe they like you a lot too already Charlie, don't you guys?" Melissa asks turning towards the kids.

"Yes," Lana says, "I showed her all my dolls already!"

I smile at her, she's so adorable.

"I would love to, I don't think I have any plans Saturday," I say.

"Me neither, what time would you want us to be there?"

"Around 4 pm would be great if that's possible."

"Will do."

Not long after that we're done with dinner. We stay for a little while more. I talk a bit with Melissa and Kylian's mom and Kylian catches up with his dad and brothers.
He sees Ethan a lot because they play at the same club, but is happy to catch up with the other two again.

The little kids are playing, but around 8 pm they get tired and we decide to all go home.

"So what do you think of my family?" Kylian asks while we're driving back to his place.

"I like them, they immediately made me feel welcome. Plus I'm excited to babysit the kids on Saturday.
I honestly can't wait to have kids myself."

"Me either."

"You're adorable with kids."

"I am?" He asks quickly glancing at me, but immediately turning his eyes back on the road.

"Yes, for sure. I can't tell you how attractive it is when men are good with children."

He smiles at me and after a short while we're already at his house.

We decide to immediately go to bed, because tomorrow he has training and I need to work too.

Authors note:
Hey loves, It's probably gonna take more time to upload now, because I'm back to school and have less time. Sorry for that, but I hope you enjoy the new chapter. If you have any feedback or anything don't be afraid to text me or leave a comment! By the way there may be some errors in the family tree and names since I'm obviously not familiar with them, but I hope I did my research right.