Chapter 19

Sunday we stay in bed all day. We do a Disney movie marathon, run around the house doing whatever, playing FIFA. Being around him I feel like I can be myself. I can be silly and make a fool of myself without being judged.

On Monday and Tuesday we work and hang out. I love the quick kisses in the hallway when we pass each other or when he stays a bit longer in the massage room to just spend more time with me. Making dinner together at night and after just cuddling with each other.
The guys of psg have realized we're serious and they keep teasing us with it.

Now it's Wednesday, we're at work and he's out practicing in the morning. It's quite cold outside, but I wanted to support the guys and mostly Kyky so here I am on the sideline. I have a thick coat on and one of Kylian's hoodies underneath.

Julie is next to me, doing things on her phone.

"Yess Kyky you're doing great!" I shout from the side.

"Girl aren't you doing a bit much?" Julie says.

"Shut up, you're just jealous," I say but then I shut up.

When Kylian has a small break he runs to the side and gives me a kiss.

"I love it when I hear you cheering me on."

"You do?" I say smiling at him.

"Of course, I love seeing your face in the crowd."

"Kylian get back here!" I hear Hakimi shouting from across the field.

"Your boyfriend's calling you," I say chuckling.

"Jealous much?" He says, but then he gives me a quick kiss and runs back. He has the funny hat on his head again. His hat flaps around making him look like an idiot.

"He's such a child," I hear Julie say next to me.

"Stop making me sound like a pedophile."

Julie and I burst out in laughing and then she shows me a funny video.

After training we wait for the boys to be done with showering and changing. Or whatever the do in there.

"We want to hang out at Neymar's house tonight, are you two down to come?" Kylian says, appearing in the door opening of the hall to the changing room.

"For sure," Julie says standing next to me, leaning against the wall.

"Of course," I say.

Now Hakimi, Marquinhos, Neymar and Ramos also show up in the door opening.

"Dude, you're standing in the way," Hakimi says jokingly shoving him aside.

They jokingly fight and Ramos also joins.

"Why do they always do this?" I sigh looking at Neymar.

"I know right, they're such idiots," he says his face turning towards the play fight, "You know what, let's get out of here."

Neymar and I start walking to the exit and Julie immediately follows.

"So what are the plans?" Julie says excited.

"We were thinking about doing karaoke," Neymar says with a wink.

"You love your karaoke machine don't you? You always wanna do karaoke," I tease him.

"Of course, my singing is beautiful."

"You wish."

"You never sing, at least I participate."

"You know what, I will today."

Neymar raises his eyebrows, "I'm holding you to that promise."

"Alright."