Chapter 8

Sunday goes by very quickly. We have breakfast and the boys train after. Than we have lunch and after lunch the boys work out in the small gym in the house.

We also have some free time where we just joke around.

Kylian and I don't talk as much, but we do share eye contact all the time. I think back a lot to the moment that his lips met mine.

In the free time I joke around with Neymar. We run around the house pranking people and doing whatever.

Neymar decides to play fifa with Hakimi so I'm alone. I walk around the house looking for Kylian. I find him out on the field kicking a ball around.

"In your free time you're still playing football?" I say laughing.

He looks up at me, but says nothing and continues.

I frown. Why is he acting distant?

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"You're being so distant after everything that happened yesterday."

He looks up at me again. "And you're wondering why? It's because I was so vulnerable with you yesterday and you just left when Hakimi came to get me and today you haven't even tried to talk with me. You may have looked at me, but you haven't given me a good response to everything I told you yesterday or you haven't tried talking to me about the kiss."

I sigh. "You're mad about all that? You could've just come to me to talk about it, if it bothers you this much."

He rolls his eyes.

"Well you do run around and talk and do whatever with Neymar, but can't even spare some time for me."

I sigh and say, "I have to go make dinner."

I went back to the house to help Cathy and Julie prepare dinner.

At dinner Kylian goes to sit as far away from me as he can.

Julie notices and looks at me. "What's up between you two? I know you two have been kissing in the hot tub last night."

"Trouble in paradise. I'm doubting if Kylian and I should even become a thing, because our communication skills suck."

"Then do something about it, sit down with him and talk or whatever."

"Maybe, but we don't have the time at the moment. We're going out to party after dinner."

"Yesss, I'm so excited. This time you better get tipsy as well."

"I will."

After dinner I immediately go upstairs to put on a nice dress and fix my makeup and hair.

"You look beautiful." I hear Neymar saying behind me.

I spin around, "thank you so much, you don't look too bad yourself."

We smile at each other.

"Are you excited for tonight?" He asks.

"For sure! I had a fun weekend and am excited to end it on a happy note."

"Yes, I enjoyed the weekend too, are you going back to your own apartment tomorrow or do you wanna stay over at my house again?"

"I think I'm gonna go back to my own apartment."

Through the open door where Neymar is standing I see Kylian passing by.

He looks handsome again and I should have a talk with him.

I decide I'll text him tomorrow. I don't wanna bring down the mood I'm in right now if we're gonna have another argument.

"Let's go see if Julie needs help getting ready."

We head to her room and I help her with her makeup. We joke around a bit and after ten minutes we head downstairs to the car.