Part 22

Waking up the next morning feels amazing. I feel safe in his arms, his big muscles keeping me safe and warm. His kisses on my head as I groan, feeling the sun shining in my face through the big windows.

In this short moment I wish that I could stay here forever. Live in this luxury, exploring the Italian culture that's so different from England and France or even just stay in this bed forever. In his arms, locked in.

In this short moment it feels like I made it in life, I got my man, the man that compliments me every day, that loves me unconditionally and has shown that in so many ways already, right next to me.

I turn my head to look up at him and his eyes drift to mine. A small smile starts to blossom on his face and my heart starts to overflow with love.

"What you thinking about Cherie?"

"Nothing, we should get up and get going," I say already jumping up.

The past weeks I've realized that Kylian isn't a morning person. So whenever we get up in the morning I'm the one dragging his ass out of the bed.

But today I get up even faster. I'm excited and I know Kyky is as well.

I hurry to my suitcase and decide to put on a summer dress for breakfast. I'll change into my jeans and football jersey after.

I walk into the beautiful bathroom to get ready. Then Kylian walks in and also gets ready and I enjoy this simple moment again.

Breakfast goes by quickly, everyone is excited but nervous for the game. It's a very important game since it's the champions league.

Kylian sadly has to leave me after breakfast to go to training so I hangout with Hakimi's wife Hiba and their two kids.

"I can't wait to have cute little kids like these myself," I say playing around with the small children.

"I know they seem adorable, but it's so exhausting sometimes. You should enjoy your free life while you can."

I laugh at that comment, but I know that motherhood isn't always something to laugh about.

"Wise words," I say.

Now she has to laugh too.

Not long after I decide to get ready for the game. I put on my jersey and jeans and put my hair up. Hiba has some face paint and I decide to use it as well.

When we get to the stadium the manager calls us over.

"We got a couple seats here at the front for y'all."

We got beautiful seats with a very good view and if we want to we can walk up to the borders around the field. The kids love it and I do too.

Then the game starts, it starts well. Kylian often has the ball and manages to sprint across the whole field, but the defense from the other team is also very good.

But then after an intense 15 minutes he gets the ball and runs all the way across the field with it. It's a beautiful opportunity to score and the crowd goes wild. All of a sudden an enemy comes out of nowhere and full on tackles him.

He rolls on the ground and immediately gets up. I can see in his expression that he's mad and I see him running back to the guy. He pushes him and I can already see the referee running over as well as other players.

Kylian gets a yellow card and I see he becomes even more furious. He's tried to score for the last couple minutes and then all of a sudden this guy blows his opportunity like that in a way that also deserves a yellow card.

He walks away mad and sees me in the crowd. He walks toward the border where I'm standing.

"Did you fucking see that?!" He shouts pointing back at where the others are.