Chapter 23

Warning: This chapter contains smut, be aware of this.

The next morning I wake up to Kylian's snores. I decide to sneak out of the bed to freshen myself up.

I sneak into the bathroom and quickly brush my teeth and fix my hair. I put on a cuter pyjama and matching lingerie. After that I hurry into the bedroom to see Kylian still sleeping.
I snuggle up next to him and lay against him with my back facing his front.

He groans and even though he's sleeping his arms still find a way to sneak around my waist.

I lay still for a moment, appreciating the quietness and peace of this moment. I look out the floor-to-ceiling windows, a beautiful view of this city in Italy. The sun rising and painting the sky beautiful colors.

Then I think of my master plan. I snuggle up even closer to Kylian and start rubbing my ass to his area in an innocent way. He groans quietly and pulls me even closer.

When I look over my shoulder I see his eyes slowly opening. He stretches with one of his arms and yawns. When he realizes what I was up to his lips turn into a smirk. He moves back for a second and looks down, then he pulls me back against his chest.

"Goodmorning baby," his sweet, raspy voice says to me.

"Goodmorning Kyky."

"You drive me crazy chèrie. First you show up in my dreams and then when I wake up you're doing this."

I turn around now curious.

"You dreamed about me?"

"Of course I did. I have for the past couple weeks."

"And you didn't tell me? What was the dream about? Omg you gotta catch me up on all of them!" I say excited.

Even though I have had past boyfriends I've never experienced love so pure as this. I can't believe he would dream about me.

He smiles softly at me. "I would but I got something else to take care of right now," he says his eyes darkening.

I frown, but when I see the look on his face I know what he's talking about.

Then he starts kissing me and he climbs on top of me. He's very gentle and starts kissing all of my body. Cherishing my every part.

"I love every single atom of your body baby."
My boyfriend said this to me and I thought it was too cute to not add it to this fanfic.

My heart overflows with love for this man. I push him over and climb on top of him. Then I start kissing him on his lips and then on his chest and muscly arms. I kiss his neck and he lets out a soft moan. My entire body goes warm and then I stop kissing him and I look up into his eyes.

Even though his eyes just had a rough look they're now soft and loving.

I slowly go down and tuck the waistband of his underwear down.

You know what happens then ;)

After a while he's on the bed shaking and softly moaning. I'm enjoying his every sound and shake. Then I look up at him, his hands in my hair, his head thrown back. He looks down at me too and then he decides it's enough. He grabs me and puts me on my back in a gentle way.

He starts going down on me and I go crazy too.

Not long after that we're making love. This time it's different than the last time. Somehow it feels like there is even more love even though that seems impossible. 

When we're done we're all sweaty and decide to take a shower together. We wash each other and it's just as amazing as the sex.

When we're done getting ready we go down to the hotel restaurant to have some breakfast.

"Ay look who decided to show up," Hakimi shouts as we enter the restaurant.

"Goodmorning to you too," Kylian mumbles.

"Had a nice time?" Hakimi says winking a million times at us and wiggling his eyebrows.

I look at the ground avoiding eye contact. "An amazing time actually," Kylian says pulling me closer by my shoulder, "the beds are amazing here. Did you and your wife try it out?"

"Oh for sure yes, you think we weren't gonna celebrate after yesterday?" hakimi says with a wink.

"Let's talk about something else," Neymar says uncomfortably.

Me and Kylian sit down next to the others and together we enjoy a nice breakfast.

That day we go into the city to shop for some nice souvenirs and look around the beautiful ancient city. We drove off to some beautiful lake to have a swim and it's amazing. We eat dinner with everyone at some quiet restaurant in an outside village where we can just be our ordinary selves and won't get noticed every second. The owner of the restaurant comes and talks with us in broken English and makes pictures with Kylian and Neymar for his daughters.

It's an amazing day and when we end up in our hotel bed again me and Kylian stay up talking for a while.

"It felt good being able to sit at that restaurant and just be myself again. Not scared for press and maybe even haters," Kylian says his head laying on the pillow and his eyes having contact with mine.

"I'm glad you enjoyed today baby," I say genuinely. Now that I've gotten more used to the fame the past weeks I realize how exhausting it can be. And he has been doing this for years.

"We should make this a more regular thing. We go out every once in a while for a weekend to a place that's somewhere where no one would recognize us. A cute European village, and just be able to be ourselves and enjoy the break for a moment."

"I think that would be amazing and very good for our mental health. It's a good idea."

He smiles at me lazily and then dozes of to sleep. I stare at him while slowly falling asleep as well. He's so pretty and peaceful. I can't believe I'm his and he's mine.

Authors note:

Okay I think this is the end guys. If you want me to make a random chapter about the future where they have kids and are married or whatever, tell me and I will.

Thank y'all for the love on this book though. I wouldn't have finished it if it wasn't for y'all and I love everyone of y'all who supported me <333